The festival of puppet and synthetic theaters has started in St. Petersburg Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On June 22, the grand opening of the KYKART festival took place in the Actor’s House, located on Nevsky Prospekt. This international festival for the 11th time gathers the best representatives of puppet and synthetic theaters from many countries of the world.
The traditional tasks of the festival are the discovery of new names and the acquaintance of spectators with them. The works of groups of this genre of art are equally interesting to spectators of all ages. The festival is held with the support of the Russian Union of Theater Workers, the Ministry of Culture and the Committee of Culture of St. Petersburg.
During the festival, viewers will be able to see performances of puppet theaters and individual actors from Europe and Israel. St. Petersburg at the festival will present several groups at once. At the opening of the festival, the president of the festival, David Burman, greeted, and well-known Russian artists joined his congratulations, and then the songs beloved in the 30s performed by children - representatives of the Rainbow musical theater, were sung.
Immediately after the opening ceremony, the actors of the Belgorod Puppet Theater appeared on the stage, presenting to the audience their work, which became a dedication to the day when the mournful event occurred - the Great Patriotic War began. However, the story shown by the Belgorod actors is fervent and optimistic - the play “Parsley in the War” about the victory over Hitler himself in Berlin.
Towards evening, near the Dostoevsky Museum, actors from Ozersk showed everyone their wonderful puppet production “The Tale of the Sly Fox”, and for the older generation in the Interior Theater presented a performance dedicated to the famous bard - “Galich”.
The next festival day will begin at 12 o’clock in the afternoon with the Parsley on Nevsky street program.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In St. Petersburg, the opening of the theater festival of diploma performances "Apart"
- Omsk Musical Theater opened a new stage with a play based on the play by N. Kolyada
- Vladimir Voinovich at a meeting in the House of the actor introduced a new play
- RENDIMIENTO INFANTIL (a partir de 2 años) CUENTO "CHICA-MUÑECO DE NIEVE"
- Die Zeichentrickserien "Mi-Bären" und "Leo und Teague" werden die ganze Welt sehen
- DOLL PERFORMANCE + MASTER CLASS (3+) GIRL - SNOWMAN
- Theater festival "Kolyada-Plays" opened in Yekaterinburg for the eighth time