Rodion Ovchinnikov in a new performance gathered actors from several theaters Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. On the stage of the Palace of Culture of Gorky, the audience was presented with a new performance, directed by director Rodion Ovchinnikov, "Several flights up." This performance brought together on the same stage actors from collectives of several theaters in St. Petersburg. The theater public saw at the same time representatives of the theater. Lensoviet, Komissarzhevka, BDT and others.
The story told in the play that happened with the characters of the production takes place in the new year, made the audience laugh and be sad at the same time. On New Year’s Eve, unexpected events happen, unexpected meetings. So two former classmates turned out to be close by, whom, after graduating from the theater institute, fate divorced for thirty long years.
They did not wait for this meeting, as they were never too close to each other. They were separated not only by different social status and outlook on life. The separation of the heroes occurred at a time when a serious conflict occurred between them, further dividing their lives.
Only thirty years later, two people, thanks to an accidental meeting on New Year’s Eve on the landing, realized that there were things in the world that were much more important than hostility, which each of them had remembered over the past years. Several hours spent together make the heroes of the play open their hearts to good.
A few years ago, Rodion Ovchinnikov already put this story in Moscow’s Sovremennik, where he appears on the theater’s poster with the title "With the coming…". However, the premiere performance did not become a repetition of a performance already familiar to the audience with other actors. The performance became more emotional, new scenes and new heroes appeared in it.
The new work of Rodion Ovchinnikov is intended for spectators of different generations. It is possible that each of them is something important for themselves.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Nizhny Novgorod Theater. Gorky held a press conference on the new work of director Rodion Ovchinnikov
- "Astrakhan Motives" by I. Ovchinnikov at an exhibition in the "House of Merchant Tetyushinov"
- Ausstellung des Künstlers BA Ovchinnikov-Novochadovsky (1914-1997) "Oh, Russland! Öffnen Sie ein schönes Gesicht. Malerei. Grafik"
- El teatro Komissarzhevskaya celebró su 70 aniversario
- For the first time on the Russian stage, Sergei Zhenovach presented the play "Kira Sergeevna" based on the prose of Victor Nekrasov
- Far Eastern Academy of Arts celebra su aniversario con una exposición
- Exposición de obras de Andrei Nikolaevich Bliok. Pintura y Gráficos