Youth Theater of Chelyabinsk presented the play "Diary of a 12-year-old" Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. An unusual performance took place at the Youth Theater on February 8th. This production began to be discussed even at the time when the director of the premiere play “The Diary of a 12-year-old. Piranha ”Vera Popova, at the theater festival“ Wheel ”, held in the autumn in Chelyabinsk, presented a sketch of the production.
The performance was expected by the theater audience with impatience, because this premiere of the Youth Theater can rightfully be called experimental - the basis for the performance was the schoolchild’s diary in which he openly talked about his personal problems. Thanks to the teenager’s mother, the diary entered the Eurasia contest, and its author became a laureate of the playwright competition.
The director of the performance unusually approached the organization of the stage space, so it was difficult to get to the premiere - the audience was allocated only 80 seats on the balcony. The actor Arthur Sargsyan, who plays the main character, tells the story to the audience on the first act, and everything that the author of the diary confesses on the stage takes place. After the intermission, the audience is seated on the stage, finding themselves in the world surrounding the hero of the play.
Another experiment of the director caused a lot of controversy - the use of profanity in the performance. So the director decided to convey the atmosphere surrounding modern teenagers. The audience was slightly shocked, however, sadly, it is no secret that most teenagers speak this language.
The main success of the performance was the exact choice of the actor for the main role. Arthur Sargsyan talented conveyed to the audience the emotions and reasoning of the teenager, playing his hero vulnerable and sincere. The task was difficult, but the actor coped with it brilliantly, although the rehearsals of the performance lasted only a month.
- Tscheljabinsk Zuschauer warten auf die Premiere von Sigarevs Stück "Alexei Karenin" in dem Drama und. Orlova
- Eine Reihe von Gemälden "Feld Kulikowo", erstellt von Ilya Glazunov wurde aus dem Tula Museum nach Tscheljabinsk gebracht
- Nordic Shorts - a bright palette of Scandinavian cinema of a new wave
- "Ural-Kuzbass in Painting" is a new life of the exhibition held 80 years ago in the Museum of Fine Arts
- In Chelyabinsk, they remembered the director and caring person Yevgeny Sadakov
- The twentieth anniversary of the Love Story performance was celebrated at the Chelyabinsk Puppet Theater
- In the Chelyabinsk Opera House, the characters of "Eugene Onegin" were among the ice and water flows
- Ritual.ru provides services to residents of Chelyabinsk