Youth Theater of Chelyabinsk presented the play ’Diary of a 12-year-old’ automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. An unusual performance took place at the Youth Theater on February 8th. This production began to be discussed at a time when the director of the premiere performance «Diary of a 12-year-old. Piranha «Vera Popova, at the theatrical festival» Wheel «, held in the autumn in Chelyabinsk, presented a sketch of the production.
The performance was expected by the theater audience with impatience, because this premiere of the Youth Theater can be called an experimental one with good reason - the basis for the performance was the schoolboy’s diary, in which he frankly told about his personal problems. Thanks to the teenager’s mother, the diary got to the contest «Eurasia», and its author became the winner of the contest of playwrights.
The director of the performance made an unusual approach to the organization of the stage space, so it was difficult to get to the premiere - only 80 seats were allocated to the audience on the balcony. The first act of the actor Arthur Sargsyan, who plays the role of the protagonist, tells the audience his story on the balcony, and everything that the author of the diary confesses on the stage is happening. After the intermission spectators are seated on the stage, appearing in the world surrounding the hero of the play.
A lot of controversy was sparked by another director’s experiment - the use of non-normative vocabulary in the play. So the director decided to convey the atmosphere surrounding modern teenagers. The audience was slightly shocked, however, sad as it may seem, it is not a secret that most of the teenagers speak exactly that language.
The main success of the performance was the exact choice of the actor for the main role. Arthur Sargsyan passed the emotions and reasonings of the teenager to the audience, playing his hero, vulnerable and sincere. The task was difficult, but the actor coped with it brilliantly, although the rehearsals of the play lasted only a month.
- Tscheljabinsk Zuschauer warten auf die Premiere von Sigarevs Stück "Alexei Karenin" in dem Drama und. Orlova
- Una serie de pinturas "Campo Kulikovo", creado por Ilya Glazunov fue traído a Chelyabinsk desde el Museo Tula
- Nordic Shorts: una paleta brillante del cine escandinavo de la nueva ola
- "Ural-Kuzbass en la pintura": una nueva vida de la exposición, realizada hace 80 años en el Museo de Bellas Artes
- In Chelyabinsk, the director and the indifferent person Yevgeny Sadakov
- The Twentieth Anniversary of the Performance ’The Story of Love’ was celebrated at the Chelyabinsk Puppet Theater
- In the Chelyabinsk opera theater, the heroes of ’Eugene Onegin’ were among ice and water streams
- Ritual.ru is engaged in servicing residents of Chelyabinsk