Master class in the art of ballet in the framework of the International Festival "Children’s Petersburg" Automatic translate
TEL AVIV. These days in Tel Aviv (Israel) the VI International Festival “Children’s Petersburg” is held - the annual cultural project of the Government of St. Petersburg, in the framework of which a master class in the art of ballet was held on December 1 in the Israeli State Ballet.
It was held by the Honored Artist of Russia, People’s Artist of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, laureate of the St. Petersburg Golden Sophy Theater Award; founder and artistic director of the Ilya Kuznetsov Children’s Ballet School network of dance schools and Ilya Kuznetsov, president of the Advocacy and Revival of Russian Art charity foundation. The master class was devoted to the basic principles of studying the basics of classical dance, the program of which included: the basic elements of the exercise on the machine, the basic elements of the exercise on the middle of the class, the methodology of learning dance options and studies.
- Se inauguró en el MAMM una exposición del arquitecto jefe de Moscú, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Contacto personal. Gráficos arquitectónicos".
- Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square
- In the last premiere of the season, Vladimir theater-goers learned about the "Secret of the Moore Clan"
- At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- The fourth festival of social performances opens in Kirov
- The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don
- Anastasia Kuznetsova "Prepared Air"