New books by Yevgeny Yevtushenko will be released without him 21/04/2017 automatic translate
MOSCOW. The widow of Evgeni Evtushenko told about the release of new books by the poet.
The poem «The Last Mammoth», written by Yevtushenko in 1956, seems prophetic. On April 1, a great poet, the last of the legendary galaxy of inspired «thaw» heralds, passed away. A lot of consolation for the fans of the talent of Yevgeny Alexandrovich, at least a little resigned to the loss, was the news of the release this year of several new books. Work on them the poet did not interrupt until the last days.
In July, the fifth volume of the Anthology of Russian Poetry, dedicated to the poets of the sixties, will be published. The project, which the poet gave a quarter of a century, allowed readers to learn many new names and rediscover famous poets. Bibliographical rarity is also the unfinished novel «Bering tunnel», which can rightly be attributed to the genre of memoirs. Farewell excursion into childhood, youth, bright impressions, unforgettable meetings, which for a long and incredibly rich life was a lot.
One of Yevgeny Evtushenko’s latest projects was a script of creative evenings with the participation of famous artists and musicians. They are scheduled for June and will certainly take place. But already without the main character.
- Yevgeny Yevtushenko visited Vladimir to see the play ’At the Crossroads of Time’, created by his works
- In Vladimir Drama Theater premiere of the play ’At the Crossroads of Time’, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- In Moscow the creative evening of Yevgeny Yevtushenko took place
- Tagansky artists brought a play based on Yevtushenko’s poems to the homeland of the Poet
- Omsk ’The Fifth Theater’ brought to St. Petersburg three performances of various genres
- The creative evening of Evgeny Evtushenko in Vladimir was four hours
- In ’Biblio-Globus’ there was a presentation of the book created by Evgeny Evtushenko