The popularization of history from Akunin. Available and exciting 15/02/2017 automatic translate
MOSCOW. The fourth volume from the series «The History of the Russian State» by Boris Akunin was published.
The idea of the fictionalized presentation of historical facts Boris Akunin hatched for a long time. Solidarizing with the famous Voltaire saying that all genres are good, except boring. Striving, like Karamzin, to tell about the history of Russia is fascinating, accessible, unconventional, without blank spots and figures of silence. The decision for the sake of this project for the time being to refuse writing detective stories will allow you to meet the decade set aside for this purpose.
In the first three volumes, Akunin told the readers about Ancient Rus, the Mongol invasion, the Ordyn period, the reign of Ivan III and Boris Godunov. The recently published fourth covers the time period, including the Time of Troubles and the reign of Peter I. The facts described and the conclusions drawn on their basis allow us to draw unexpected analogies and trace the origins of the events of the present day.
The highlight of Akunin’s new project is a series of adventure stories supplementing historical works. Their main characters are representatives of different generations of the same family, whose life passes before the reader of the century after the century. For the convenience of gadget fans - electronic versions of each volume.
- Sulazhin: interactive Akunin on one wave with a modern readership
- The rating of writers, and what our children actually read
- Farewell to the Year of Literature. Discoveries, losses and hopes
- What kind of interior items from several parts to choose?
- Sentimental reformer Nikolai Karamzin
- The great reformer, poet and historian is dedicated. Competition for the jubilee of Nikolai Karamzin