Famous writer George Martin commented on when the next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series will be completed. Automatic translate
NEW YORK. George Martin, author of the acclaimed series of books, A Song of Ice and Fire, told readers a little about the next book, The Winds of Winter, under very unusual circumstances. Visiting the training base of the New York Jets baseball team, the writer was forced to give a short interview in which he stated that he felt unbearable pressure from readers about the speedy end of the new book. In order to complete the work as soon as possible, Martin had to abandon a significant number of public appearances and events, as well as again abandon work on the script for the game “Game of Thrones”, an adaptation of his books. A team of scriptwriters will again work on the new, sixth season of the series, but not the writer himself.
Martin promised fans that he would try to finish the book as quickly as possible, but in the end, by the time the first episodes of the next season were released, the previous five books would be filmed. This means that the creators of the series will again not have a clue about what will happen in this fascinating story, as well as the audience.
Lolya Uzhegova © Gallerix.ru
- Actuación musical y poética. Rustem Kutui. Álamo de llama blanca de luna
- From landscapes to abstract canvases - exhibition of the painter Vitaly Redkin
- Ausstellung "Lied des Porzellans Sibirien. 150. Jahrestag der Khaitinsky Porzellanfabrik"
- "Lied vom weißen Hermelin"
- Exposición de Maria Vasilyeva "Canción del tercer planeta"
- Einzigartige Segelrennen in der Karibik
- Tate Modern sets up interactive screens for visitors