The museum-estate "Yasnaya Polyana" announced the year of "Anna Karenina" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. This year marks exactly 140 years since the moment when the pages of the Russian Herald first printed lines from the world-famous work of Leo Tolstoy. In connection with this memorable event, the leadership of Yasnaya Polyana marked the Year of Literature with the year of Anna Karenina.
Today, February 13, the grand opening of the year of Karenina took place. During the conference, devoted to the interaction and cooperation of museums and libraries, the final report on the project of last year “Karenina: live edition” was heard. The writers also discussed the influence of the work of Leo Tolstoy on the history of the development of Russian classics.
As part of this year’s grandiose project, the organizers have planned a number of interesting events. Everyone will be able to plunge not only into the atmosphere of those experiences and lives of the main characters, but also learn about the history of the creation of the great novel, as well as understand what their own feelings and feelings Tolstoy tried to convey to the reader. So, already in the spring, fans of the novel will be able to visit two exhibitions: an exposition in Tula called “The novel of wide breath” and a traveling exhibition dedicated to illustrators of parts of the world-famous work.
A number of museum events and lectures about the era of "Anna Karenina", a special line of souvenirs, round tables and discussions - the project initiators promised an interesting and eventful schedule. The year of "Anna Karenina" will end with a costume exhibition in honor of the heroes of the novel, which will announce the names of the winners of the All-Russian photo contest.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Chelyabinsk viewers are waiting for the premiere of Sigarev’s play "Alexei Karenin" in the drama and. Orlova
- Ballett "Anna Karenina"
- At the Astrakhan Drama Theater, the premiere of "Anna Karenina"
- Google launched the site of the project "Karenina. Live edition"
- Rostros del pasado en una exposición de antigüedades en la Casa Central de Artistas
- Ausstellung "Theater Illusion". Zum 200. Jahrestag der Eröffnung des Gonzaga-Theaters in Archangelsk "
- The exhibition "Picturesque Chronicle of the Russian Manor" awaits visitors in the museum-estate "Lyublino"
- Sheremetevs visitando a los Yusupovs. Conde NP Sheremetev y su galería de grabado