In the museum-estate ’Yasnaya Polyana’ the year of ’Anna Karenina’ automatic translate
MOSCOW. This year marks exactly 140 years from the moment when the pages of Russkiy Vestnik were first published with lines from the world-famous work of Leo Tolstoy. In connection with this memorable event, the management of «Yasnaya Polyana» marked the Year of Literature as the year of «Anna Karenina.»
Today, on February 13, the grand opening of the year was held by Karenina. During the conference dedicated to the interaction and cooperation of museums and libraries, the final report on the project of the last year «Karenina: a living edition» was sounded. Also, the writers discussed the influence of Lev Tolstoy’s work on the history of the development of Russian classics.
In the framework of this year’s grandiose project, the organizers planned a number of interesting events. All wishing will be able to plunge not only into the atmosphere of those experiences and the life of the main characters, but to learn about the history of the creation of the great novel, and also to understand what Tolstoy’s inner feelings and experiences were trying to convey to the reader. So, in the spring of the novel’s fans will be able to visit two exhibitions: an exhibition in Tula called «The novel of wide breathing» and a traveling exhibition dedicated to illustrators of parts of the world-famous work.
A number of museum events and lectures on the era of Anna Karenina, a special line of souvenirs, round tables and discussions - the initiators of the project promised an interesting and busy schedule. The year of «Anna Karenina» will end with a costumed photo exhibition in honor of the heroes of the novel, at which the names of the winners of the All-Russian photo contest will be announced.
- Tscheljabinsk Zuschauer warten auf die Premiere von Sigarevs Stück "Alexei Karenin" in dem Drama und. Orlova
- Ballet ANNA KARENINA
- In the Astrakhan theater of drama the premiere of ’Anna Karenina’ took place
- Google launched the site of the project ’Karenina. Living Edition »
- Faces of the past at an exhibition of antiques in the Central House of Artists
- Exhibition "Illusion of the Theater". To the 200th anniversary of the opening of the Gonzaga Theater in Arkhangelsk "
- The exhibition ’Picturesque Chronicle of the Russian Manor’ is waiting for visitors in the museum-estate ’Lublino’
- Sheremetevs are visiting the Yusupovs. Count N.P. Sheremetev and his print gallery