Exhibitions of Timur Novikov and Andrei Kirsanov opened in the Russian Museum 28/09/2018 automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The exhibition in the Russian Museum honored the memory of Timur Novikov, the ancestor of the picturesque trend, called "neoclassicism", the opening of the exhibition of his works. The exposition, which opened in the hall of the Marble Palace on September 24, is devoted to the 60th anniversary of the founder of the "New Academy", who left us too soon.
Employees of the museum selected for the exhibition only seven works, stored in the fund of the department of the newest trends. Each of them is well known to the artist’s fans. He created paintings visited the halls of the famous exhibition halls of the world. Twice a display of creativity of Timur Novikov was held within the walls of the Russian Museum. The last of them, dedicated to the jubilee of the master, was held in 2008.
Novikov was one of the founders of two trends of pictorial art. The group "New artists, created in 1982, united avant-gardists, and later he became the founder of a new direction of painting - neoacademism. In this direction Novikov worked in the last decade of life.
Simultaneously, the Russian Museum opened an exhibition of Andrei Kirsanov, another participant of the "New Artists". Fans of Kirsanov, who left the world in August 2018, know him not only as an artist, but also as a musician. He was the bass player of "Kino", for the album "Blood Group" Kirsanov created a cover. Later he worked in the orchestra with Sergei Kuryokhin.
The artist, working in a special style, combining graffiti and comics, has repeatedly participated in exhibitions held in the exhibition halls of St. Petersburg. In the exposition devoted to the work of Andrei Kirsanov, works belonging to the museum’s funds, the Petersburg Center of Art, bearing the name of Kuryohin, as well as the artist’s friends are presented.
You can visit both exhibitions before November 12th.
- Galina Novikova’s personal exhibition, which was opened in the museum named after. Sukacheva, timed to the 75th anniversary of the artist
- Victory of Anastasia Novikova. Talking to yourself in the hope of a miracle
- Vortrag von Ivan Novikov "Wie ist Kunst modern geworden?"
- Exhibition of works of Igor Nikolaevich Novikov. Sculpture
- Exhibition of works by Galina Novikova
- Alexey Novikov’s exhibition ’Metamorphoses’
- PARALLELS. CROSSING. Photo exhibition of Boris Sysoev and Sergei Novikov.
- Festival of Irish Fringe Theaters opened in Gogol Center with the performance ’Child of Man’