Nikas Safronov visited the opening of his exhibition in Kirov 06/04/2018 automatic translate
KIROV. In the museum. The solemn opening ceremony of the exposition consisting of works created by Nikas Safronov, academician of the Russian Academy of Arts, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation was held on March 29, Vasnetsovs. At the opening of the exhibition there were representatives of culture, officials representing the administration of the region.
The author himself came to the opening ceremony, Nikas Safronov. The well-known artist was welcomed by Igor Vasiliev, the Governor of the region. In his welcoming speech, the head of the Kirov region thanked Nikas Safronov for the opportunity provided by the artist to get acquainted with the area’s creativity.
He noted that the exhibition that opened in Kirov became at the moment the most ambitious collection of works of contemporary artists exhibited in Russia today. The exhibition united in the exhibition space about 100 works performed in graphic and pictorial techniques.
On the poster of the exhibition its name "Spring of impressions" is supplemented with the words "Nikas. Painting. Optimism". So the artist combined his works, executed in different artistic styles, techniques and genres. Nikas Safronov writes psychological portraits, is engaged in icon painting. In his works you can see such peculiar styles as Cubism and Symbolism.
The governor called the exhibition an outstanding event in the cultural life of the region, wished the artist new successes in his work, and thanked the master for his personal presence at the opening of the exhibition.
The artist plans to hold a creative meeting with the audience and a master class for students in the Vyatka Art College. According to Safronov, even the bad weather did not prevent him from appreciating the beauty of Kirov.
The exhibition is open until May 13.
- The exhibition ’Painters of the Barrow in Portraits’ is opened in the Kurgan art salon-studio
- Oleg Tabakov continued his holiday in Saratov, presenting the theater-goers of his native city the play ’The Jubilee of the Jeweler’
- Igor Dremin: Nikas Safronov’s exhibition in the Historical Museum
- Nikas Safronov opened a large-scale exhibition of his work in the Historical Museum of the capital
- Nikas Safronov’s works at the exhibition ’Favorites’ in Penza
- The exhibition ’For the Fatherland!’ Was first seen by the inhabitants of Nizhny Novgorod
- Exposition ’Nizhny Novgorod artists-Russia’ from the participants of ’Russia XII’
- NIKAS SAFRONOV. FAVORITOS