Nikas Safronov attended the opening of his exhibition in Kirov Automatic translate
KIROV. In the museum to them. Vasnetsov March 29, the opening ceremony of the exposition, consisting of works created by Nikas Safronov, academician of the Russian Academy of Arts, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, took place. At the opening of the exhibition was attended by representatives of culture, officials representing the administration of the region.
The author himself, Nikas Safronov, also arrived at the opening ceremony. The famous artist was welcomed by Igor Vasiliev, Governor of the region. In his welcoming speech, the head of the Kirov region thanked Nikas Safronov for the opportunity provided by the artist to introduce the inhabitants of the region to his work.
He noted that the exhibition opened in Kirov has become at the moment the largest collection of collections of paintings by a famous artist that are exhibited on Russian territory today. The exposition united in the exhibition space about 100 works made in graphic and pictorial techniques.
On the poster of the exhibition, its name “Spring of impressions” is supplemented by the words “Nikas. Painting. Optimism". So the artist combined his works, made in different artistic styles, techniques and genres. Nikas Safronov writes psychological portraits, is engaged in icon painting. In his works, you can see such peculiar styles as cubism and symbolism.
The governor called the opened exhibition a bright event in the cultural life of the region, wished the artist new successes in his work, and also thanked the master for his personal presence at the opening of the exhibition.
The artist plans to hold a creative meeting with the audience and a master class for students at the Vyatka art school. According to Safronov, even the bad weather did not prevent him from appreciating the beauty of Kirov.
The exhibition is open until May 13.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition "Artists of the Mound in Portraits" is open in the Kurgan Art Salon Studio
- Oleg Tabakov continued his holiday in Saratov, presenting to the theater-goers of his native city the performance "Jubilee of a Jeweler"
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of Nikas Safronov in the Historical Museum
- Nikas Safronov opened a large-scale exhibition of his work in the History Museum of the capital
- The works of Nikas Safronov at the exhibition "Favorites" in Penza
- Exhibition "For the Fatherland!" the first to see the inhabitants of Nizhny Novgorod
- Exposition "Nizhny Novgorod artists -Russia" from the participants of "Russia XII"
- Nikas Safronov. Lieblings