"Our Motherland - Russia" - exhibition of Alexander Shilov in Tula 17/04/2018 automatic translate
TULA. "Our Motherland - Russia" - under this name, the people of Tula presented an exhibition of landscapes created by the famous artist Alexander Shilov (son). The opening of the exhibition, located in the City Exhibition Hall, located on Krasnoarmeysky Avenue, was held on April 12.
The Russian military-historical society became the initiator of the exhibition of the traveling exhibition of Alexander Shilov in Tula. Among the first visitors of the exhibition hall was Yuri Andrianov, deputy governor. Greeting the guests, he noted that the Day of Cosmonautics, in which the opening of the exhibition took place, is of special importance for the artist.
The works created by Alexander Shilov twice visited space. His paintings were participants in two exhibitions of the artist, held in the space of the International Space Station. Visitors to the exhibition, opened in Tula, will see more than 40 landscapes painted by the painter from nature in the picturesque places of the Moscow region.
In his paintings you can get acquainted with the reserved corners of the capital, where the artist found the preserved wildlife. In his works, Alexander Shilov demonstrates his commitment to the traditions of the Russian landscape school. The paintings have an expressive coloring, they contain a lot of details that attract the attention of the audience.
Alexander Alexandrovich made his first steps to the profession at a very young age. At the age of 14 he started his studies at an art school named after VI Surikov. Today, the work of Alexander Shilov is well known to connoisseurs of art. He was a participant in a solid number of exhibitions, among which there were many personal screenings of paintings. He is a corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Arts.
Visit the exhibition of the capital’s master can be until May 15.
- In Jaroslawl wurde die Ausstellung zum Jubiläum der Galerie Alexander Schilows eröffnet
- Portraits of veterans at the exhibition ’They fought for their Motherland’ is represented by People’s Artist of the USSR Alexander Shilov
- Exhibition of Alexander Shilov ’Our Motherland - Russia’
- In Ufa they brought works of St. Petersburg artists from private collections
- El festival de teatros callejeros ’Theatrical Yard’ se inauguró en Tula
- The artist Natalia Ovsienko with the exhibition ’Spring mood’ for the first time presented her work in Tula
- Tula Art Museum invites to travel around Japan