The Yaroslavl Art Museum presented the work of Mikhail Nesterov 11/03/2018 automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. In the art museum of Yaroslavl from March 7, visitors will see an exhibition of Mikhail Nesterov, the famous Russian painter. The museum staff spent several years organizing this exhibition. It was extremely difficult to collect the works of the painter presented today in one place, as they were in various museums of the country, decorating their permanent expositions.
The works placed in the exhibition hall provide an opportunity for the guests to see the canvases along which the artist’s creative path can be traced. The exposition is accompanied by works that are well known to the public, with little-known canvases.
In his works, the artist often supplemented the image of nature with the presence of a person. So the painter in his work showed the subtle connection of people with their surrounding nature. Present in the exhibition are genre paintings written by Mikhail Nesterov at different times.
The organizers of the exhibition were able to show the public original illustrations of Mikhail Nesterov to the book written by Vasily Mikheev. The book, called "The Martyr. Uglitskoe legend. " It tells a story, not so well-known as the murder of Prince Dmitri, but no less tragic. Impressed by the visit to ancient Uglich by Mikhail Nesterov, they also created engravings included in the exposition.
The style in which the painter paints landscapes, was created by him in his youth. They certainly have a spring or autumn forest with its muted greenery, scarlet rowan bunches, white trunks of thin birches.
Later, this style was named for the artist - "Nesterov". Present in the exhibition and paintings on religious themes, without which it is impossible to imagine the work of Mikhail Nesterov.
The exhibition is open until 6 May.
- An exhibition opened at the Novosibirsk Art Museum - ’Russian Academy of Arts in Novosibirsk’
- An exhibition of artists from Togliatti opened in the Art Museum of Ufa
- The Museum. MV Nesterova opened an exhibition dedicated to the image of a horse
- "Women's View" - an exhibition of 80s artists in the Volgograd Museum
- Rare works of the early period at the exhibition of Mikhail Nesterov in the Vyatka Museum
- A large-scale exhibition of Mikhail Nesterov’s works was opened in Tretyakovsk
- Meeting in the artist Alexander Bobrov before the exhibition ’A Joyful Day’ in the Central House of Artists
- A celebration of the 180th anniversary of the birth of P.M. Tretyakov