Exhibition of the memory of the Moscow artist Irina Vereshchagin in the hall of the Ministry of Agriculture on the Kuznetsky Most 01/02/2018 automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition, which opened January 30 in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture, friends and relatives of the Moscow artist Irina Andreevna Vereshchaginoy marked the anniversary of her departure from life. The next day, everyone could visit the exhibition, and on January 30, only close ones and colleagues, admirers of Irina Andreevna’s creativity and her students came to the exhibition hall.
Irina Vereshchagina began painting in painting at an adult age. A teacher by profession, she came to an art studio, working under the leadership of Vladimir Kireeva, to teach listeners to the German language, but she herself began to learn how to draw.
Vladimir Kireev noted that the lack of academic art education did not interfere with the artist in her work. However, Irina Andreevna spent a lot of time studying and creating works.
To create the exposition, the organizers selected more than 100 works created within 20 years. Favorite cities of the artist were Moscow and Paris. It was in them that she created the greatest number of her works. Every city it filled with its light. Paris in her paintings appears before the audience pearl-purple, and Moscow is blue-yellow.
Another favorite place of the artist was Greece. For the past four years, she came there every summer. In her paintings appeared olive groves, mandarin trees and azure sea. The exhibition also includes cycles of works created by Irina Andreevna in Spain, Portugal and Britain.
On the opening day of the exhibition, the presentation of the album presented under the title "Irina Vereshchagina. Painting. Graphic arts". It included the heartfelt memories of people close to the artist, as well as a brief art history essay.
To get acquainted with the works of Irina Vereshchagina, it is possible on February 6.
- Igor Dremin: Igor Vereshchagin "Dado y robado"
- El Museo Ruso celebró el jubileo de Vasily Vereshchagin con una exposición a gran escala
- Igor Dremin: ’15 years of Steppe Nirvana’
- A new project, opened in the Yaroslavl Art Museum, is dedicated to the work of Vasily Vereshchagin
- Original paintings of the master of battle painting Vereshchagin in the museum of Cherepovets
- The exhibition ’The space of creativity’ in the Exhibition Hall of the Ministry of Agriculture, presents works by Noginsk artists
- Igor Dremin: ’Russian province’ in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture on the Kuznetsky Most
- Igor Dremin: Sergey Smirnov’s personal exhibition