Exhibition of graphics of the Altai artist GF Burkov in Barnaul 01/02/2018 automatic translate
BARNAUL. The Museum of the Altai Territory brought to Barnaul the World of Graphics by G. Burkov. This exhibition, consisting of 25 works by Gennady Burkov at different times, belongs to the art museum of the Altai Territory. The artist’s works were presented to the museum by his son, Andrei Gennadievich.
The place for the exhibition was the Children’s Art School. Future artists who study at art school number 6, were given the opportunity to be the first to get acquainted with the work of the famous Altai graphic artist and painter, whose works are kept in many famous museums of the country.
Gennady Fedorovich received the profession of an artist in Ivanovo, where in 1957 he graduated from art school. He lived in Barnaul since 1970. The work of the artist was regional television. The talented schedule actively cooperated with the book publishing house of Altai, engaged in design and illustration of books for children and other editions of various directions.
When viewing the exposition, the variety of graphic techniques that the artist masterfully mastered is striking. The exhibition features works made with charcoal, pencil, sanguine and watercolor. Placed in the exhibition are also lithographs and etchings. The versatility of the talent of the master is evident in every work of his.
Among the many graphic techniques, the artist singled out pastels. He believed that the pastel perfectly conveys the color nuances, highlighting the texture sheet in the drawing. If we consider the work of Gennady Fedorovich on genres, he equally often wrote landscapes and portraits.
The landscapes painted by the artist mostly depict the surroundings of Barnaul, written at different times of the year. The heroes of his portraits appear sincere and benevolent to the audience.
You can see the works of GF Burkov on February 28.
- In the Vladimir drama celebrate the anniversary - the performance ’№ 13’ celebrated its 10th anniversary
- Exhibition ’Mysterious Cities of Russia’ by Daria Vorobyeva
- Exhibition of artist Nikolai Silaev opened in the walls of the school of arts in Orel
- En Barnaul, comenzó la gira del Teatro Irkutsk que lleva el nombre de Vitaliy. Okhlopkova
- In the Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of this year’s jubilees by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- Az. Art. Siberia 2015
- Personal exhibition of Vladimir Timush in the art museum of Barnaul
- Landscapes and Still Life Svetlana Matyazh at the exhibition in the Barnaul Museum