"Portrait of Winter" - an exhibition that opened in Kostroma. united the work of the painter and sculptor 09/02/2018 automatic translate
KOSTROMA. In the hall "Garden of the poet", which is part of the municipal art gallery, on February 7 a new exposition was opened, combining works of two talented masters. Pavel Belyaev’s paintings and sculptural works created by Vladimir Smirnov perfectly complement each other, creating a "Portrait of Winter" filled with white.
The perception of the world by these Kostroma artists was largely similar. They were both sensitive to nature, and had a subtle associative mindset. Each of them was able to deeply immerse himself in the world of his own feelings, and the propensity to generalize his impressions in plastic, grew to the creation of symbols.
Winter nature became for artists an authentic source of inspiration, since to the white color, characteristic for winter, artists had a special relationship - poetic and at the same time philosophical. It is with this time of year that unique works created by Belyaev and Smirnov are associated.
More than 20 paintings created by Pavel Belyaev were placed in the exhibition hall of the Garden of Poets. Each of them is dedicated to the winter nature. The winter images, embodied by the artist, show how much they admired the author with their unusual primordial beauty. Pavel Belyaev’s works allow the visitors of the exhibition to come into contact with the world of the artist’s sensations. The images created by the artists are filled with mysticism, they have a special attraction.
An organic addition to the winter motives of Pavel Belyaev were sculptures performed by Vladimir Smirnov. The master originally created all the heroes of his sculptures in a cast, considering this material sublime. White color for the sculptor was the embodiment of romantic feelings, under the influence of which he created numerous female images.
- Igor Dremin: Exhibition of painting by Irina Belyaeva, DESIRED in the gallery Otokomoye
- Igor Dremin: The Magic Square +
- The Week of Russian Cinema starts in Berlin
- The premiere of the play ’Fathers and Sons’ on the stage of the Theater. Mayakovsky
- "A glance at the East" - Japanese aesthetics in lithographs by Ekaterina Smirnova
- Socio-cultural project "Development Belyaevo". Development of the local territory by means of culture
- "COSMIC BELAYEVO": Exhibition 1. "Cosmism of Leonid Tishkov" (6+)
- Ausstellung von Ksenia Belyaeva "Das Herz der Welt"