Personal exhibition in Voronezh marked the anniversary of the artist Vladimir Shchedrin Automatic translate
One of the most important in the life of the Voronezh artist Vladimir Shchedrin, a personal exhibition opened on January 16 in Voronezh. The exposition located in the exhibition hall on Kirov Street is dedicated to two important dates at once - last year Vladimir Ilyich celebrated his 75th birthday and more than half a century of his creative life.
There was a place in the exposition that represented all the stages of the artist’s work - this is the early period, the late one, and impressionism with a Russian bias (as some of his works are called by art critics). In the exhibition hall you can see works on various topics of various genres. But they are all united by the individual style of the master.
Most of the hall is reserved for landscapes. Fans of the work of Vladimir Ilyich say that in the landscape genre he knows all the professional secrets. The master’s works are attractive and sincere. They evoke these feelings because Shchedrin writes only from nature, receiving tips and moods from nature.
Vladimir Shchedrin devotes a lot of time to writing views of Voronezh and its environs. If you place his paintings in the order of their creation, you can see how the city developed. Like all cities, Voronezh has changed over time. Some houses, including the master’s father’s house, remained only on the artist’s canvas. In the exposition you can see both still lifes painted by the artist and portraits.
The opening ceremony of the exhibition by Vladimir Shchedrin was attended not only by officials, but also by many Voronezh artists. By their presence, they expressed respect to a colleague. for 50 years of creativity he has gained unquestioned authority in the professional environment. The works of Vladimir Shchedrin are in the collections of many museums and in private galleries.
The exhibition is available to visitors until January 29
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
- "Cuento de Navidad" de Shchedrin. Entusiasmo, casa llena, alusiones
- Big "Щ" of Russian music. Shchedrinsky November in the Mariinsky
- An exhibition of landscapes from the Tver Gallery has opened in the Belgorod Museum
- The Russian Museum presented an exhibition of Russian artist Andrei Martynov
- Rare engravings by an English master at an exhibition in the Tver Museum
- "Das Land der Nachtigallen" - Kursker Künstler zeigen den Bewohnern Woroneschs ihre Werke
- Exposición de pinturas del artista Dmitry Ermolov "Mucho aire"