Personal exhibition in Voronezh marked the anniversary of the artist Vladimir Shchedrin 18/01/2018 automatic translate
One of the most important in the life of Voronezh artist Vladimir Shchedrin, a solo exhibition opened on January 16 in Voronezh. Located in the exhibition hall on Kirov Street, the exposition is dedicated to two important dates - last year Vladimir Ilyich celebrated his 75th birthday and more than half a century of his creative life.
In the exhibition there was a place presented to all stages of the artist’s work - this is the early period, and later, and impressionism with a Russian bias (as some of his works are called art historians). In the exhibition hall you can see works on different topics, different genres. But they are all united by the individual style of the master.
Most of the hall is reserved for landscapes. Fans of the work of Vladimir Ilyich say that in the landscape genre he knows all the professional secrets. Works of the master are attractive and sincere. They evoke these feelings because Shchedrin only writes from nature, receiving from nature hints and moods.
Vladimir Shchedrin devotes a huge amount of time to writing the Voronezh and its surroundings. If you place his paintings in the order in which they were created, you can see how the city developed. Like all cities, Voronezh has changed over time. Some houses, including the master’s house, remained only on the canvas of the artist. In the exposition you can see still-lifes painted by the artist, and portraits.
At the opening ceremony of the exhibition Vladimir Shchedrin was attended not only by officials, but also by many Voronezh artists. With their presence they expressed respect to a colleague. For 50 years of creative work, he received an indisputable authority in a professional environment. The works of Vladimir Shchedrin are in the collections of many museums and in private galleries.
The exhibition is available to visitors until January 29
- "Shchedrin-Marathon" am Ende des Jubiläumsjahres
- "Christmas Tale" Shchedrin. Delight, sold-out, allusions
- A large ’Sch’ of Russian music. Shchedrinsky November in the Mariinsky
- In the Belgorod Museum, an exhibition of landscapes from the Tver Gallery
- The Russian Museum presented the exhibition of the Russian artist Andrey Martynov
- Rare engravings by an English master at an exhibition in the Tver Museum
- "The Edge of the Nightingale" - Kursk artists show their creativity to the inhabitants of Voronezh
- Exposición de pinturas del artista Dmitry Ermolov ’Mucho aire’