Exhibition "In the Space of the City" opened in the Peter and Paul Fortress 26/12/2017 automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Until February 2, visitors to the Peter and Paul Fortress will be able to get acquainted with the exhibition "In the Space of the City", where the St. Petersburg artists Irina and Yuri Gratsky presented their works performed during the last three years. Honored artists of the Russian Federation placed portraits, city landscapes and unique installations created by them in the exposition.
Irina Lvovna and Yuri Semyonovich are united not only by the general outlook and artistic ideas. Their union exists due to joint work on the created works. Regardless of the technique in which their work is done, each of them has the signatures of both authors.
Their acquaintance took place in the students, although they received the profession of the artist in different educational institutions. Irina Lvovna studied at the Institute. Herzen, at the Art and Graphic Faculty. Yuri Semenovich was a student at the School. Serov. In 1978 they were admitted to the USSR Union of Artists, becoming members of its Leningrad branch.
They visited creative trips in different parts of the country, including the Far East and Kamchatka. The result of each trip were a series of graphic and pictorial works, successfully participated in exhibitions, among which were personal ones. The works created by the creative duet of the artists of Gretsk are kept in many museums of Petersburg, Petrozavodsk, Komsomolsk-on-Amur.
The works of artists were acquired by foreign museums located in Finland, Holland and in the USA. The creativity of St. Petersburg masters is diverse, but they pay the greatest attention to the theme of the divine origin of the world. At the exhibition, which opened in the Peter and Paul Fortress, the duet of Gretsky presented about thirty works dedicated to St. Petersburg.
- Espacio vital. Dmitry Gretsky y Eugenia Katz
- Petersburgo a través de los ojos de los artistas Irina y Yuri Gretzky en la sala de la galería ’Blue Living Room’ de la Unión de Artistas
- Theatrical artist Tatyana Selvinskaya presents the exhibition ’Colored Glasses’ in the Museum named after. Bakhrushin
- Joint exhibition of Andrey and Daniil Kolegayev ’Kollegraika’ in the exhibition hall ’Rodina’
- Historical canvases and Russian landscapes at the exhibition of D. Belyukin
- Kinds of Vyborg from the Museum of South Karelia presented the museum ’Pavlovsk’
- The Louvre