"Stroganov-collectors" - an exhibition in the Perm Art Gallery Automatic translate
PERMIAN. The unique exhibition "Stroganov-collectors" opened on November 29 at the Perm Art Gallery. The State Hermitage Museum and the Tambov Regional Art Gallery took part in the creation of the exposition. The public will see many of the works presented in the Perm Art Gallery for the first time.
The exhibition organizers believe that the opening of the exhibition is the first show of one of the pages of the history of the Stroganov dynasty, shown through two unique art collections. These collections were collected by representatives of a famous family - Pavel Sergeyevich and Alexander Sergeyevich Stroganov.
For the first time, these collections are shown in such full volume outside the walls of the Hermitage. It is symbolic that this exhibition opened in Perm, because it was in this region that the Stroganov empire was born. By creating this exposition, the public is exposed to the contribution made by the Stroganovs to Russian history and culture.
In the halls of the Art Gallery there are about two hundred exhibits, each of which is a real masterpiece of art. The exposition consists of magnificent paintings by Western European and Russian masters, graphics and sculptures. No less interesting to the guests of the exhibition is the collection of the famous Meissen porcelain belonging to the Stroganov dynasty.
Before visiting the exhibition, visitors to the exhibition get acquainted with the collectors themselves. To the left of the entrance is a portrait of Alexander Stroganov, painted by the outstanding French painter Jean-Laurent Monnier. On the right side of the guests there is a portrait of Pavel Stroganov - the work of the famous Russian artist Karl Bryullov.
You can get acquainted with the collections collected by Alexander and Pavel Stroganov until December 18.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Maestros del esmalte en las academias de arte e industriales del conde Stroganov y el barón Stieglitz"
- Vortrag von Sergej Olegowitsch Kusnezow "Sammlung als Botschaft: Zwei Stroganow-Häuser in St. Petersburg"
- In the Stroganov Palace, presented an exhibition of St. Petersburg artist Alexander Agabekov
- La exposición "El regalo del fuego" en las salas de exposiciones de la Academia Estatal de Arte e Industria de Moscú, que lleva el nombre de SG Stroganova
- Las obras del artista Peter Dick en el Palacio Stroganov del Museo Ruso
- Ausstellung "Erhöhen oder sprengen"
- Vortrag von Electra Canestri. Yves Saint Laurent: die Geschichte hinter den Kulissen
- Igor Dryomin: Fragment of Infinity / Une fraction d’infini