"Stroganov-collectors" - an exhibition in the Perm Art Gallery 01/12/2017 automatic translate
PERMIAN. A unique exhibition "Stroganoff-collectors" was opened on November 29 in the Art Gallery of Perm. The State Hermitage and the regional art gallery of Tambov took part in the creation of the exposition. Many of the works presented in the Perm Art Gallery, the public will see for the first time.
The organizers of the exhibition believe that the opening of the exhibition is the premiere display of one of the pages of the history of the Stroganov dynasty, shown with the help of two unique art collections. These collections were collected by representatives of the famous family - Pavel Sergeyevich and Alexander Sergeevich Stroganov.
For the first time these collections are shown so completely outside the Hermitage walls. It is symbolic that this exhibition opened in Perm, because it was in this region that the empire of the Stroganovs was born. The creation of this exposition opens the public the size of the contribution made by the Stroganoffs to Russian history and culture.
In the halls of the Art Gallery there are about two hundred exhibits, each of which is a real masterpiece of art. The exposition consists of magnificent paintings by Western European and Russian masters, graphics and sculpture. No less interesting visitors to the exhibition is the collection of the famous Meissen porcelain belonging to the Stroganoff dynasty.
Visitors of the exhibition get acquainted with the collectors themselves before inspecting the exposition. To the left of the entrance is a portrait of Alexander Stroganov, written by the outstanding French painter Jean-Laurent Monier. On the right side of the guests meets a portrait of Pavel Stroganov - the work of the famous Russian artist Karl Bryullov.
To get acquainted with the collections collected by Alexander and Pavel Stroganov, it is possible till December, 18th.
- Vortrag von Sergei Olegovich Kuznetsov "Sammlung als Botschaft: zwei Stroganow-Häuser in St. Petersburg"
- In Stroganov’s palace, they presented an exhibition of the St. Petersburg artist Alexander Agabekov
- The exhibition ’The Gift of Fire’ in the exhibition halls of the Moscow State Art and Industry Academy. S.G.Stroganova
- Works by artist Peter Dick in the Stroganov Palace of the Russian Museum
- Conferencia Ilectra Canestri. Yves Saint Laurent: la historia detrás de las escenas
- Igor Dremin: Fragment of infinity / Une fraction d’infini