Exhibition of works by Vyacheslav Beruchinsky on the anniversary of the revolution 29/11/2017 automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. In the Art-Center "Borey" on November 28 the opening of the exhibition devoted to the anniversary of the October Revolution took place. The exposition, presented to the public under the name "Petrograd 2017. 100 years", consists of works made by the Petersburg artist Vyacheslav Berechinsky.
The central place of the exposition is occupied by portraits of famous revolutionaries made by pastel. The artist wrote his works in the traditions of modernism, so the guests of the exhibition will see the images of the heroes of the revolution, executed in an unusual manner. When creating portraits, Berichinsky paid much attention to the individuality of each of them.
A separate place is occupied by paintings, the subjects of which are not a reflection of specific historical events. On them, the artist represents the revolution as a romanticized symbol of the desire for a new era. Berechynsky filled these works with a revolutionary spirit.
Another part of the exhibition was the scenery of St. Petersburg. The exposition does not have popular places in the city. The artist paid attention to the historical districts, St. Petersburg courtyards, small streets of the city, showing him as a witness and participant in events that took place during the last century.
Vyacheslav Berechynskyy works in the Museum of the Russian Academy of Arts, is fond of painting and electronic music. He is the author and curator of several exhibition projects, among which the greatest interest of the public was caused by the dedication to the last generation of the Leningrad avant-garde. In 2015, he was awarded a prize bearing the name of S. Kuryokhin for the best curatorial project.
Some famous works of Berachinsky became part of the personal collections of Russian and foreign art connoisseurs.
The anniversary exhibition "Petrograd 2017. 100 years" can be visited until 9 December.
- Wjatscheslaw Bereschinskij. PETROGRAD 2017. 100 JAHRE
- Russian fairy tales through the eyes of foreign artists at the exhibition ’Once Upon a Time’ in the art-center ’Borey’
- # Garten der Freude. Ausstellung von Cyril Borodin. 18+
- Mikhail Gnedin "Mutabor"
- Consolation now living from Boris Zaitsev. Essays and memories of writers
- Furniture for a successful institution: features of choice
- Provence-Stadt Grasse (Font de la Fu und die Kathedrale Notre-Dame-de-Puy)
- "The alphabet of moonlight" from Boris Grebenshchikov in the museum "Erarta"