In Krasnodar, opened an exhibition of paintings by Aivazovsky, dedicated to the anniversary of the painter 20/11/2017 automatic translate
KRASNODAR. The Museum. Kovalenko presented to the public a unique project "200 years of triumph, dedicated to the bicentennial of Ivan Aivazovsky, an outstanding Russian seascapes painter. Over six thousand works left behind a master of seascapes.
Every person’s name Aivazovsky causes associations with sea sunsets and sunrises, waves are raging in his pictures, battles of sea ships unfold before the spectators and shipwrecks occur. Absolute majority of works. Conscious Russian painter, dedicated to the marine theme.
The initiator of the project was the Rostov Regional Museum of Fine Arts, setting a goal with its help to show a wide range of viewers the work of the famous seascape, located in the collections of museums of the South of Russia. Participants in the project were the museums of Rostov, Taganrog and Krasnodar.
For the first time, a project of this scale has become a socially significant event attracting attention to the artist’s personality. With the help of this project, every visitor of the museum will be able to see the originals of paintings belonging to Aivazovsky’s brush, get an idea of the magnitude of his talent.
A real pleasure will be given to the visitors of the exhibition seascapes, on which the connoisseurs of art will see moonlit nights and magnificent sunsets, sea battles and a calm sea on a foggy morning. In the exposition of the exhibition, which opened on November 17, there are 14 paintings created by the famous painter.
Selected works for the exhibition belong to different periods of the artist’s work. Almost all the pictures glorify the sea, but one of them refers to the artist’s rare for the creation of a portrait genre. This "portrait of AP Khalibyan", written in 1862.
The exhibition will open a month, until December 17.
- Eine Adaption des neuesten Romans von Fazil Iskander über Liebe, Vergebung und Seele
- En el Museo. Kovalenko abrió la exposición ’El arte de los jóvenes’
- El Museo. FA Kovalenko presentó la primera exposición de 2017
- "In the light of his light" - a personal exhibition of artist Gregor Danelyan in the museum. Kovalenko
- "On Animals and Birds" - an exhibition of animal artists in the Museum of Art. Kovalenko
- In the Volgograd Museum. Mashkova opened the exhibition - ’Victor Kovalenko: Realism and Reality’
- In the Museum Complex. The mobile art exhibition ’Siberian Week of Arts’ was opened in Slovtsov
- Exposición del artista de Krasnodar Alexander Kuzemka está abierta en el museo. Kovalenko