The anniversary exhibition of the Voronezh artist Ksenia Uspenskaya opened in the Museum. Kramskoy Automatic translate
VORONEZH. Museum them. Kramskoi celebrated the 95th anniversary of Ksenia Nikolaevna Uspenskaya, a world-famous artist who connected her life with her native city. Born in Voronezh, taking her first steps on the way to the profession of an artist, she studied first at an art school, then graduated from an art school.
The next stage in the life of Ksenia Uspenskaya was studying in Moscow. In 1949, the young artist became a graduate of the Faculty of Art Ceramics at the Institute of Art, led by Deineka. Having worked for several years in the capital, Ksenia Nikolaevna returned to Voronezh. Already in 1953, she became a regular participant in exhibitions held by the Voronezh CX.
For many years, the artist was engaged in pedagogical activities, teaching at the Agricultural Institute, where she worked as an assistant professor of architecture. Students at whom she taught painting and drawing, at reporting exhibitions, constantly amazed art connoisseurs. Ksenia Nikolaevna devoted a lot of time to public work. She worked in the Union of Artists, on her account several deputy terms in the regional Council of Deputies.
A busy life did not prevent the artist from engaging in creativity. Most often, Ksenia painted genre paintings and portraits, many of which depicted children. The artist and landscapes, often becoming the basis of her genre paintings, did not disregard. Ksenia Uspenskaya has no awards or prestigious titles, but many famous museums adorn her work.
At the anniversary exhibition, opened in the museum on October 20, you can see about 30 works by Ksenia Uspenskaya. The exhibition includes paintings and watercolors painted by the artist in India, where she visited with her husband. Most of these works belong to the museum. Kramskoy.
You can visit the exhibition until November 26th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Krasnoyarsk, they said goodbye to the famous science fiction writer Mikhail Uspensky
- Museo Voronezh llamado así por Kramskoy celebra el aniversario - Ksenia Uspenskaya 90 años
- In the museum to them. Kramskoy opened the exhibition "Vyacheslav Znatkov, painting. Together with students"
- Orthodox architecture at the exhibition of the Museum. Kramskoy
- Exhibition of creativity of the talented artist Lyubov Savelyeva in Voronezh
- Two geniuses - Picasso and Dali at the exhibition "Rhapsody of Passion" at the Kramskoy Museum
- "Decoration of the beautiful" - a project from the Tretyakov Gallery and Museum. Kramskoy
- Ausstellung "Im Kameradenkreis. Zum 180. Geburtstag von IN Kramskoy"