Personal exhibition of artist Alexei Kryukov is open in Birobidzhan
BIOBIJAN. The fifth personal exhibition was presented to the audience by the artist Alexei Kryukov in the Museum of Modern Art. The exhibition includes 62 paintings by the author. Portraits, landscapes and still lifes, placed in the halls, were painted by the artist, both in Birobidzhan and in Primorsky Krai. He lived for many years in Vladivostok, where for seven years he worked as a director in the children’s art school.
Alexei Kryukov uses various techniques to create his paintings, but for the exhibition he selected works written in oil and watercolor. His works clearly show the influence of the picturesque schools of Primorye and Sakhalin, places where the artist began his journey in the profession. In the exhibition title, Alexey Kryukov stressed that in his works he reflects the life around him.
Indeed, all the landscapes depicted in his paintings are recognizable. Particularly realistic are works that show well-familiar streets of Birobidzhan before the audience. Often the artist writes them in several angles to convey his vision of urban landscapes, to those who do not notice their beauty in reality.
When creating portraits, the artist knows how to catch the mood of each of his characters. It is interesting that it is impossible to find sad faces on Alexey Kryukov’s portraits. Therefore, we can confidently assert that the artist is a great optimist, capable of conveying his optimism to others. It is possible that in his environment, the same optimists prevail.
Visitors unanimously speak of the huge energy and positive energy they received. Visiting the exhibition, you can not only enjoy the pictures of A. Kryukov, but also get acquainted with his talent as a poet. Between the paintings are placed sheets of paper with poetry by the artist.
The exhibition of A. Kryukov is open until March 23.
- Russian avant-garde artist Alexander Kryukov
- The exhibition of the sculptor Gleb Kryukov ’Strings of Soul’
- ’Jewish motifs’ in the Museum of Modern Art in Birobidzhan
- Anniversary of Primorye Vladivostok celebrated masters of arts exhibition in the gallery of the Union of Artists
- Joint exhibition of Korean and Russian masters of art gallery opened in Primorye Vladivostok
- Autumn Exhibition of paintings by Sergei Cherkasov opened in Vladivostok
- Vladivostok opened his exhibition Honored Artist of Russia V.Snytko