People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Evgeny Maximov brought his work to Yaroslavl Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. The Museum of Modern Art presents an exhibition of the capital’s monumental artist Yevgeny Maximov. The opening took place on February 3, and the next day the exposition became available for inspection to everyone. The national artist of the Russian Federation brought his best works to Yaroslavl. They also included sketches and sketches that preceded the creation of his monumental works.
Evgeny Nikolaevich, preparing for the exhibition in Yaroslavl, decided to show in the Museum of Modern Art not only his own works, but also the works of his students. Therefore, the exhibition was called "Heritage". Maximov almost forty years working at the Institute. Surikov is a teacher, and for the last two decades he has been teaching students at the Orthodox St. Tikhon Academy, where he heads the department of monumental painting at the faculty of church arts.
On the second floor of the museum you can see the works created by the students of Evgeny Nikolaevich. Almost all of their work is secular painting. But the works presented by the master are associated with religious painting. Among 125 works of Yevgeny Maximov, a large number of sketches for monumental works and icons are posted.
The author is one of the leading monumentalists of Russia. On his creative account, the design of Orthodox churches, both Russian and abroad - on Mount Athos, in Cyprus. In addition to original works, the exposition is supplemented with posters, on which you can get acquainted with images of mosaics and monumental paintings made by Evgeny Maximov in temples. His paintings are in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior.
This exhibition was made possible thanks to the constant cooperation of the Museum of Modern Art of Yaroslavl and the Russian Academy of Arts. The exhibition is waiting for guests on April 2.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die dritte Premiere auf der Simonovsky-Bühne des Vakhtangov Theaters "Der verzauberte Wanderer"
- The first performances of chamber theaters of the ArtOkraina forum took place in St. Petersburg
- Presentation of a book dedicated to Yuri Solomin, held at the Maly Theater
- Kondrat Maximov: "… Hay una belleza aquí"
- La exposición de una pintura "VM Maksimov (1844 - 1911)" El viejo ". 1874"
- Maximov Evgeny Nikolaevich. "Patrimonio"
- "Korbakov House" presented an exhibition of monumental painting by Evgeny Maximov and his students
- Encuentro con el famoso artista Vladimirov Maksimov en la exposición "Espacio"