People’s Artist of Russia Yevgeny Maksimov brought his work to Yaroslavl automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. The Museum of Modern Art presents an exhibition of the Moscow monumental artist Yevgeny Maksimov. The opening took place on February 3, and the next day the exposition became available for inspection to all comers. The People’s Artist of the Russian Federation brought his best works to Yaroslavl. These included also sketches and sketches, which preceded the creation of his monumental works.
Yevgeny Nikolaevich, preparing to hold an exhibition in Yaroslavl, decided to show in the museum of contemporary art not only his own works, but also the work of his students. Therefore, the exhibition was named «Heritage». For almost forty years Maksimov has been working at the Institute. Surikov teacher, and the last two decades teaching students in the Orthodox St. Tikhon Academy, where the faculty of church arts is headed by the Department of Monumental Painting.
On the second floor of the museum you can see the works created by the pupils of Yevgeny Nikolaevich. Virtually all of their work is a secular painting. But the works presented by the master are associated with religious painting. Among the 125 works by Yevgeny Maksimov there are a large number of sketches for monumental works and icons.
The author is one of the leading monumentalists of Russia. On his creative account the design of Orthodox churches, both Russian and abroad - on Mount Athos, in Cyprus. In addition to the original works, the exposition is supplemented with posters, through which one can get acquainted with images of mosaics and monumental paintings made by Evgeny Maximov in the temples. His paintings are in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior.
The exhibition was made possible thanks to the constant cooperation of the Yaroslavl Museum of Contemporary Art and the Russian Academy of Arts. The exhibition is waiting for guests on April 2.
- Die dritte Premiere auf der Simonovsky-Bühne des Vakhtangov Theaters "Der verzauberte Wanderer"
- The first performances of the chamber theaters of the forum ’ArtOkraine’ were held in St. Petersburg
- Presentation of the book dedicated to Yuri Solomin took place at the Maly Theater
- Exhibition of one picture "V. Maksimov (1844 - 1911)" The Old Man ". 1874"
- Maksimov Evgeniy Nikolaevich. "Erbe"
- "Casa Korbakov" presentó una exposición de pintura monumental de Yevgeny Maksimov y sus estudiantes
- Meeting with the famous artist Vladimir Maximov during the exhibition ’Spaciousness’
- Exhibition of Vladimir Maksimov ’Spaciousness’