An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum Automatic translate
KAZAN. For the first time, Kazan art lovers will see a collection of works by Konstantin Korovin, who arrived at the RT Museum of Fine Arts from St. Petersburg. The paintings were provided for the exhibition in Kazan by the Russian Museum, in whose collection is one of the best collections of works created by this brilliant painter.
Museum employees have already placed paintings in the museum rooms on the second floor of the main building, and the first visitors will come on November 2 to open it. The exhibition, consisting of forty-eight paintings, supplemented by documents and photographs, is presented to visitors under the name "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin."
The artist’s works included in the exposition enable museum guests to see various aspects of the work of a talented Russian painter who created his masterpieces in the 19-20 century. Konstantin Korovin was gifted with many talents. Contemporaries knew him as a talented master of painting. Korovin was also known as a memoirist, and his students considered the artist an excellent teacher.
The painter himself adopted the artist’s skills from the largest realists who worked in Russia in the second half of the 19th century. His teachers were Savrasov, Perov and Polenov. The names of the artists to whose generation Konstantin Korovin belonged also do not need to be introduced - Vrubel, Levitan, Nesterov, Serov. Their works are an adornment of the most prestigious museums in the country.
Visitors to the exhibition, open until February 12, will be able to see the famous landscapes painted by Korovin, portraits of famous artists and a self-portrait of the artist. Decorative panels and sketches of scenery created by the artist for ballet and opera performances are also presented.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- „Meisterwerke der Sammlung“ - die dritte Ausstellung aus dem Zyklus zum 50-jährigen Jubiläum des Museums der Schönen Künste, die in Komsomolsk am Amur eröffnet wurde
- Tücher von Konstantin Korovin aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden in Samara präsentiert
- In Perm, in honor of the anniversary of the artist Oleg Korovin, the exhibition "Watercolor Poetry" is open
- Creativity of Russian impressionists at an exhibition in Yaroslavl
- Cloths of Konstantin Korovin from the collection of the Russian Museum temporarily moved to Petrozavodsk
- Museum of History and Art robbed in Vyazniki
- Exposición "Impresionista ruso Konstantin Korovin" de la colección del Museo Ruso