Russian Art Week, spring 2016 Automatic translate
From April 21 to April 28, 2016, the 10th International Exhibition and Contest of Contemporary Art - the Russian Art Week is held at the Central House of Artists. Correspondent artist Surzhina Diana told Galleriks that during the exhibition, artists give skill lessons, teachers of art institutions give lectures on art, and paint and canvas manufacturers offer visitors to try new items and buy painting materials at discounted prices.
This year, the exhibition occupied most of the second floor and attracted many correspondence participants. Their work was printed on quality paper and posted on individual stands. Artists from remote corners of our country and other countries got the opportunity to demonstrate their art and receive a diploma of participation in the exhibition or victory in the competition by mail. So Emanuel Van Holsten ( italianartinrussia.ru ) through the project "Contemporary Art of Italy in Russia" introduced the Moscow public to Italian avant-garde artists.
Artist from Poland, winner of numerous competitions in Spain, Germany and other countries, Leszek Piotrowski Lesstro ( leszek.piotrowski.net-galeria.eu ), working in the classical manner of oil painting on canvas, spoke about his plans:
- This is my first time in Russia, but I hope that in the near future my personal exhibition will take place in Moscow. The main group of works will be presented as copyright prints of high quality in full size, and the rest will be included in the catalog.
The sculptor Mammadov Katib Safarovich participates in a competition with experimental conceptual sculptural forms of bronze and granite. A series of graceful girls with flowing hair captivates with the polished shine of a stone and streamlined lines of perfection.
The works shown at the Art Week can not always be accurately attributed to any style, genre or direction. Artist Ignatov Sergey Vladimirovich thrust the needles into the canvas and put pieces of oil paint on them. The result was a voluminous composition with a certain plot and texture. And the paintings of Nikolaev Vladimir Alexandrovich collected from small photographic portraits of people give in total a mosaic of the animal’s face.
A mixture of performance techniques, materials and areas of art mutually enrich designers, theater artists and masters of decorative art. The creative ideas of the participants of the Art Week are evaluated by the organizers of the competition - professional artists and invite the winners to members of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia.
Exhibition Dates: April 21-28, 2016
Exhibition opening hours: 11.00-20.00
Address: Central House of Artists
(Moscow, Krymsky Val St., 10, halls 8-10)
- Sesiones de artistas de Moscú "Diálogo con Leonardo"
- "Queridos moscovitas e invitados de la capital"
- Exposición fotográfica de Anna Pavlova "Retrato de familia"
- Nikolai Simonovsky. TIEMPO DE TRANSICIÓN. Pintura
- Curso de fotografía creativa para niños Winter Magic ArtPhoto Classes
- EXPOSICIÓN del artista belga Ben Heine "LÁPIZ CONTRA LA CÁMARA"
- Talleres para adultos: "Crea tu propia obra maestra"
- Exhibition "Daydreamer"