Russian Art Week, Spring 2016 Automatic translate
In the Central House of Artists from April, 21 to April, 28, 2016 there passes 10 international exhibition-competition of the modern art - the Russian Week of Arts. Corresponding artist Surzhina Diana told Gallerics that during the exhibition the artists give lessons of skill, teachers of art institutions give lectures on art, and manufacturers of paints and canvases offer visitors to try new items and buy materials at reduced prices for painting.
This year the exhibition took up most of the second floor and attracted a lot of correspondence participants. Their works were printed on high-quality paper and posted on separate stands. Artists from remote corners of our country and other countries have the opportunity to demonstrate their art and get a diploma of participating in the exhibition or winning the competition by mail. So Emanuel Van Holsten ( italianartinrussia.ru ) with the help of the project «Contemporary Art of Italy in Russia» introduced the Moscow audience to Italian avant-garde artists.
The artist from Poland, the winner of numerous competitions in Spain, Germany and other countries, Leszek Piotrowski Lesstro ( leszek.piotrowski.net-galeria.eu ), working in the classical manner of oil painting on canvas, told about his plans:
- This is my first time in Russia, but I hope that in the near future Moscow will host my personal exhibition. The main group of works will be presented as author’s prints of high quality in a natural size, and the rest will be included in the catalog.
Sculptor Mamedov Katib Safarovich participates in the competition with experimental conceptual sculptural forms made of bronze and granite. A series of graceful girls with flowing hair fascinates with the polished gleam of the stone and streamlined lines of perfection.
The works shown at the Art Week can not always be accurately attributed to any style, genre or direction. The artist Ignatov Sergey Vladimirovich drove the needles into the canvas and planted pieces of oil paint on them. It turned out a voluminous composition with a certain plot and texture. A picture of Nikolayev Vladimir Alexandrovich collected from small photographic portraits of people give a total mosaic of the muzzle of the animal.
Mixing techniques of performance, materials and art directions mutually enrich designers, theater artists and masters of arts and crafts. The creative ideas of the participants of the Week of Arts are evaluated by the organizers of the competition - professional artists and invite winners to the members of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia.
Exhibition dates: April 21-28, 2016
Exhibition opening hours: 11.00-20.00
Address: Central House of Artists
(Moscow, 10 Krimsky Val St., halls 8-10)
- Sesiones de artistas de Moscú "Diálogo con Leonardo"
- "Queridos moscovitas e invitados de la capital"
- Exposición fotográfica de Anna Pavlova "Retrato de familia"
- Nikolay Simonovsky. TIEMPO DE TRANSICIÓN. Pintura
- Imágenes creativas para niños Winter Magic ArtPhoto Classes
- EXPOSICIÓN del artista belga Ben Heine ’LÁPICES CONTRA LA CÁMARA’
- Clases magistrales para adultos: ’Crea tu obra maestra’
- Exhibition "Daydreamer"