"Travel Album" is the first solo exhibition of the artist Roman Belyanin in the branch of the Radishchev Museum Automatic translate
SARATOV. The artist Roman Belyanin for the first time shows his work in the branch of the Radishchev Museum. In the exhibition space of the Borisov-Musatov manor museum, his personal exhibition has been opened since February 26. Roman Belyanin presents small paintings with impressions of his many travels.
This picturesque diary, begun by Roman Belyanin in his student years, the artist introduced the visitor to the museum under the name "Travel Album". The exposition included sketches written from 1986 to the present day. Many of them could already be seen in private galleries, but all together, united by a single theme, they are presented to the public for the first time.
Creating works in the classical painting traditions, Roman Belyanin uses a variety of colors. The artist finds the exact combination of colors, both for landscapes of the Central Russian strip with its restrained atmosphere, and for exotic types of nature painted in the south.
Roman Belyanin creates some works in the same color range. Delicate combinations of colors allow the artist to emphasize the subtle state of nature and the exquisite properties of the objects depicted in his paintings. Visitors to the exhibition will see the views of the Volga coast and the beauty of St. Petersburg churches, the landscapes of the Caucasus and the architecture of ancient estates of the Moscow Region, landscapes of Spain and Italy.
Roman Belyanin took the first steps to the profession of an artist at the Art Lyceum, where he received the specialty of designer. Then he studied at the art school of his native Saratov and at the Kuban University. Now the artist is engaged in teaching, working on design projects and devotes a lot of time to painting.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung "Theater Illusion". Zum 200. Jahrestag der Eröffnung des Gonzaga-Theaters in Archangelsk "
- The exhibition "Picturesque Chronicle of the Russian Manor" awaits visitors in the museum-estate "Lyublino"
- Sheremetevs visitando a los Yusupovs. Conde NP Sheremetev y su galería de grabado
- Youth Theater Festival "Mikhailovskoye 2016" completed the theater from Izhevsk "Young Man"
- APERTURA DEL CENTRO DE EXPOSICION CULTURAL DEL MUSEO RUSO EN KAZAN
- NEW YEAR EXHIBITION-SALE "SLIPPING ON MORNING SNOW …"
- The exhibition "ACTORS SAMOILOVA. EVERYTHING BEGINS IN KAZAN …"