A solo exhibition of the Ural artist Vasily Dyakov is opened in the Kurgan Museum of Art Automatic translate
MOUND. Employees of the regional art museum on the anniversary of the Ural artist Vasily Dyakov organized his personal exhibition. Vernissage took place on August 5, gathering a large number of guests who wished to celebrate the 80th anniversary of their fellow countryman.
Among those present were colleagues of the artist, representing different generations. Poets and musicians came, actors from the Puppet Theater "Gulliver" and the youth theater "Saturday." Friends of the museum, among whom were journalists and art historians, did not stand aside from the important event.
For some guests, the opened exhibition was the first acquaintance with the work of Vasily Dyakov. No one was indifferent to the amazingly beautiful world, captured by the artist in his watercolor and pastel works. The older generation of art lovers first saw the works of Vasily Dyakov almost three decades ago, when the artist’s first exhibition was held in Kurgan.
Now they were able to again see some of the work that was then part of the exhibition. The meeting with new works, now performed by a mature master, was a striking event in the lives of guests previously familiar with the work of Vasily Nikolaevich.
The opening of the exhibition was a good occasion to hear poems written by Vasily Dyakov. Their intonations and motifs are close to the content of watercolors and pastels of the artist presented to visitors of the exhibition. The poems were performed by Svetlana Kulakova, curator of the exhibition. The guests were also able to listen to the interview of the artist, presented in the audio recording.
The exhibition was created from the works of Vasily Dyakov, donated by the artist to the museum this year. The exhibition halls housed about 130 works from two hundred that replenished the museum’s collection.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Proyecto expositivo de Daria Konovalova-Infante y Alexey Dyakov. KUBATURASHARA
- The exhibition "Artists of the Mound in Portraits" is open in the Kurgan Art Salon Studio
- The All-Russian Exhibition of Watercolor Opened in the Art Museum of Kurgan
- In the repertoire of the Kurgan drama appeared "Family portrait with an outsider"
- El aniversario del artista Igor Schetinin se celebra en Kurgan con una exposición de sus pinturas.
- Asistente de voz "Alice" se convirtió en una guía para la colección de impresionistas
- "Storage Unit" - a documentary festival at the Taganka Theater
- 8 seconds The effect of clip consciousness