In the Kurgan Museum of Art a personal exhibition of the Ural artist Vasily Dyakov automatic translate
MOUND. Employees of the regional art museum for the anniversary of the Ural artist Vasily Dyakov organized his solo exhibition. Vernissage was held on August 5, gathering a large number of guests who wished to celebrate the 80th anniversary of their fellow countryman.
Among those present were colleagues of the artist, representing different generations. Poets and musicians, actors from the puppet theater «Gulliver» and the youth theater «Saturday» came. The friends of the museum did not stay away from the important event, among them there were journalists and art historians.
For some guests, the exhibition opened was the first acquaintance with the work of Vasily Dyakov. Nobody remained indifferent to the amazingly beautiful world, imprinted by the artist on his watercolor and pastel works. The older generation of art lovers first saw the works of Vasily Dyakov almost three decades ago, when the first exhibition of the artist was held in Kurgan.
Now they were able to see again some of the works that were then part of the exhibition. The meeting with the new works, made now by the mature master, became a bright event in the life of the guests who had previously been acquainted with the work of Vasily Nikolaevich.
The opening of the exhibition was a pleasant occasion to hear poems written by Vasily Dyakov. Their intonations and motives are close to the content of watercolors and pastels of the artist, presented to visitors of the exhibition. The verses were performed by Svetlana Kulakova, curator of the exhibition. Guests were also able to listen to the artist’s interview, presented in the audio recording.
The exposition of the exhibition is created from the works of Vasily Dyakov, donated by the artist to the museum this year. In the exhibition halls there were about 130 works from two hundred, replenished the museum collection.
- Exhibition project of Daria Konovalova-Infante and Alexey Diakov. KUBATURASHARA
- The exhibition ’Painters of the Barrow in Portraits’ is opened in the Kurgan art salon-studio
- All-Russian exhibition of watercolors was opened in the Kurgan Museum of Art
- In the repertoire of the Kurgan drama appeared ’Family portrait with an outsider’
- The anniversary of the artist Igor Shchetinin is celebrated in Kurgan by an exhibition of his paintings
- Voice Assistant "Alice" became a guide to the collection of the Impressionists
- "Storage unit" - documentary festival in the Taganka Theater