In honor of the upcoming anniversary of the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Vitaly Rogal, the exhibition "Singer of Nature" is opened in Irkutsk Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. The Regional Art Museum invites citizens to visit the exhibition “Singer of Nature”, which opened on the first day of July, and represents the work of the honorary citizen of Irkutsk, Vitaly Rogal. With this exhibition, museum staff celebrate the upcoming anniversary of the People’s Artist. The centenary of the painter’s birthday will be celebrated on August 9.
The exposition of the exhibition “Singer of Nature” is composed of works that allow viewers to get acquainted with various periods of Vitaly Sergeevich’s work. The first exhibitions of the young artist took place during his service in the army, to which V. Rogal was drafted at the beginning of the war, immediately after he graduated from the Irkutsk Technical College in 1941.
Since 1953, the artist has become a regular participant in regional and all-Union exhibitions. During these years, the main topics of his work were industrial landscapes painted on trips to new construction sites in Siberia, images of nature and people of the Siberian region. Many paintings were painted in the vicinity of Lake Baikal.
In 1973, Vitaly Rogal visited Mongolia, a country that immediately fascinated the artist. Since that time, canvases with views of mountain landscapes and the Gobi Desert appeared in his work. A considerable number of works, the themes of which were inspired by travels in Mongolia, could be seen at the first personal exhibition of Vitaly Rogal, held in 1977 in the city of Ulan Bator.
An exhibition dedicated to this extraordinary country was also held in Irkutsk in 1982. Since 1985, Vitaly Rogal has become a regular participant in the creative trips of Irkutsk artists to BAM. In 1999, the artist decided to give the city his archive and a collection of his works. They were placed in the new city center, named after V. S. Rogal - People’s Artist of the Russian Federation.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Gemälde sibirischer Künstler in der Ausstellung "Holy Baikal"
- Zu Ehren des Jubiläums des Irkutsker Künstlers Alexander Shipitsin wurde in der Bronstein-Galerie eine Grafikausstellung eröffnet
- Orientalischer Kalender - Grafiken von taiwanesischen Künstlern im Irkutsk Museum
- In the museum to them. Sukachev opened an exhibition of Ivan Blokhin, a famous painter from Chita
- Museum them. For the first time in Irkutsk, Sukacheva presents the work of the Yakut artist Kirill Gavriliev
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva
- Anniversary exhibition of the artist Nikolai Tarasik in the Irkutsk Art Museum
- New Year weeks started in the Irkutsk Art Museum