"And again, the fragrance of flowers ..." - the original works of Margarita Kudryavtseva in BGHM Automatic translate
BELGOROD. The State Art Museum has provided a hall on the third floor to host a personal exhibition of Margarita Kudryavtseva, a member of the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation. The exhibition was opened on February 19, presented to the public under the title - “Once again, the fragrance of flowers…”. Most of the works selected by the artist for the exhibition, made in techniques characteristic of arts and crafts.
The profession of the artist was received by Margarita Kudryavtseva in Irkutsk, where she graduated from the art school. During her studies, she was passionate about oil painting and watercolors. Kudryavtseva came to the creation of decorative panels later, when working as an artist in a garment factory.
She discovered the possibilities of textiles as a material with which you can create original color schemes of her works, complementing them with a variety of textures. Sometimes in addition to textiles in panels made by the artist, leather, knitted and even wooden elements appear. Such inclusions in the main material can be seen in panels bearing the names “Butterflies” and “From the Ages”.
The work called “Hotmyzhskaya Autumn” looks interesting, where three-dimensional puppet figures dressed in folk costumes are located on the surface of the panel. The exhibition presents a large number of panels, which are still lifes. On them, the artist uses a variety of combinations of plants, including garden, field and decorative flowers.
Participating in a large number of exhibitions, Margarita Kudryavtseva was awarded with prizes for her original work. Only solo exhibitions she has more than ten, and her work is stored in museums in Belgorod and in private collections.
The master’s exhibition at the BHM is open until March 22.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Por primera vez, Rusia organizará el Festival del Libro Infantil
- Exposición de pinturas de Ekaterina Kudryavtseva "Pétalos"
- Belgorod Art Museum presented an exhibition of the Voronezh artist Mikhail Viktorov
- Harmony of music and words at the Sheremetev Musical Assemblies
- Belgorod hosts the international competitive exhibition "Prokhorovskoye Field"
- Belgorod residents saw China through the eyes of Voronezh artist Vladimir Goncharov
- The best works of young artists of Belgorod, presented in the hall "Homeland", will go to Moscow, to the All-Russian exhibition
- La sucursal de STD en Belgorod completó su aniversario con la exposición "Theatre Magic"