Exhibition "Crimean stories" opened in the Central House of Architects Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition space of the Central House of Architects of the capital was filled with paintings depicting seascapes, Crimean sights and narrow old streets of the Crimean peninsula. This is how the exhibition Crimean Stories looks like, where the works of 55 artists belonging to the creative association New Wanderers are displayed.
Gennady Pravotorov, who is the artistic director of the project, noted that the idea of creating this exhibition appeared after the Crimea again became part of Russia. During the existence of the USSR, Crimea was a place where artists gathered all over the country, an active creative life was in full swing. Several creative houses worked, thanks to which the brush masters could create their works in comfortable conditions, learn from their colleagues.
For “New Wanderers, the opening of the exhibition was an event with which they celebrate the resumption of creative ties between artists of Crimea and Russia. The exhibition presents works created by painters since 1939. The newest works were written last year. Each of the authors has a different level of skill, but all of their works are written in real style.
The project manager believes that, having a different level of professional training, each of the authors was able to create not just a naturalistic image, but showed his originality. Each work is filled with love for the land of Crimea. Viktor Lukyanov, Honorary Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts, took part in the exhibition, saying that it was a great honor for him to present his work in Crimean Stories.
Art lovers who want to see the work of Crimean artists should hurry. The exhibition is open only on January 23rd.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ryazan branch of the Union of Artists celebrated its anniversary with the exhibitions "Artists of Ryazan" and "Autumn"
- Gennady Pravotorov "En línea con las tradiciones"
- Ausstellung eines Mitglieds von TSHR Sergey Bulgakov "PALETTE EINES DOKTORS"
- In Wyborg die 72. Ausstellung des Verbandes der Zeitgenössischen Wanderer
- Exhibition of the project "Picturesque Russia" is presented in Novosibirsk
- "The picture of life, life in the picture" - the works of artists of the XIX - XX centuries from their funds presented the Yaroslavl Museum