Personal exhibition of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Vladimir Kolov opened in Chelyabinsk Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. The Exhibition Hall of the Union of Artists is waiting for visitors to the solo exhibition of Vladimir Kolov, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, which opened on December 15th. This exhibition project, created at the initiative of the author, has collected works by the artist over the past five years. Vladimir Valentinovich organized this exhibition with his own funds.
By the number of visitors who attended the opening of the exhibition, it immediately becomes clear how large the number of fans of the artist’s work from Khanty-Mansiysk is. Congratulate the artist on the opening of another exhibition of his work, came more than a hundred art lovers and colleagues Vladimir Kolov for professional activities.
Among the forty-five canvases displayed on display, the works dedicated to Ugra aroused particular interest among visitors. In these paintings appear harsh, but surprisingly beautiful landscapes of the northern edge. Even the names of the fifteen paintings selected by the authors for display at the exhibitions remind us that these places are special.
“White nights of Yugra”, “Cold twilight”, “Cloud left”, “North side” - this is what Vladimir Kolov called his works. The northern landscapes are adjacent to the views of Paris, written by the author on the impressions of a trip to the French capital, where an exhibition of his works was recently held. Since 1987, when Vladimir Kolov first showed his work to the public, he has held about a hundred exhibitions - from regional to international.
In Chelyabinsk, the exhibition is open on December 21st, and then it will move to Yekaterinburg. There, two exhibition venues were prepared for her at once. One of them was provided by the administration of the Urals District in its exhibition hall, some of the paintings will be placed in the hall of the Union of Artists.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Proyecto "Tierra y cielo". Pintura de Konstantin Sutyagin, música de Ivan Sokolov
- Die Ausstellung eines Werkes von Sokolov Ilya Alekseevich (1890 - 1968) "Portrait of Gorky"
- Concierto. Dedicado a B. Shtokolov
- Exposición de fotografías de Zakhar Kolovsky "Tiempo de huellas en la arena"
- A performance based on the first novel by Sasha Sokolov will be shown in autumn in Chelyabinsk
- Chelyabinsk viewers are waiting for the premiere of Sigarev’s play "Alexei Karenin" in the drama and. Orlova
- The cycle of paintings "Kulikovo Field" created by Ilya Glazunov was brought to Chelyabinsk from the Tula Museum
- Nordic Shorts - a bright palette of Scandinavian cinema of a new wave