An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Starting May 30th, visitors Tretyakov Gallery have the opportunity to see how the world famous masterpieces of painting were born. Museum staff gathered in a single exposition sketches, sketches and sketches made by masters of pictorial art in the process of creating illustrious paintings.
About two hundred exhibits will allow you to join the processes of creating such famous paintings as the famous " Boyar Morozova "," The last day of Pompeii "," The Abduction of Europe "," Demon defeated. " With the help of this exposition, visitors to the museum get access to works that reveal the peculiarities of the work of each of the great artists, whose skill allowed creating masterpieces of painting.
At the end of the 19th century, exhibitions next to canvases began to be exhibited sketches and studies, they also became the subject of attention of collectors. The founder of the famous gallery P. M. Tretyakov, when selecting exhibits for his collection, gave priority to painting. At the same time, he believed that drawing is an integral part of the process of creating paintings.
For this reason, the collector included in his collection works that became evidence of a creative search for masters of painting. Today, the staff of the Tretyakov Gallery continues this tradition. Forming a gallery collection, they do not disregard studies and sketches for paintings selected for replenishment of museum funds.
The opening exhibition tells how complicated the process of the artist’s work is. Often the master devotes years to a single painting. Vasily Surikov wrote "Boyar Morozov" for about ten years. Many visitors to the museum do not suspect what work the artist put into the creation of this canvas.
An exhibition of sketches and sketches will be open until November 9th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- "Realism as a personal choice" - an exhibition by P. And Kotov in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov