Paradise Lost is a new project by Italian artist Paolo Ciabattini Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Since June 4, the exhibition “Lost Paradise” has been opened in the gallery of Zurab Tsereteli, representing the painting of Italian artist Paolo Ciabattini. This exhibition appeared with the participation of the Russian Academy of Arts and the Fine Art Gallery.
Solo exhibitions of Paolo Ciabattini were held in Milan, where the artist was born and currently lives. He is well known by connoisseurs of painting and other Italian cities, where in recent years a considerable number of his personal exhibitions have taken place. Paolo participated in many group painting exhibitions held in Italian cities. In Russia, the artist presents his work for the first time.
The opening exhibition is a new project by Paolo Ciabattini. His show is dedicated to a visit to the capital. The exhibition displays 50 paintings written in an abstract style. Many of them are monochrome, where the artist, using different shades of the same color, gives the paintings additional opportunities for their interpretation.
Most of the compositions look like a combination of various color spots, lines, strokes and splashes, complemented by a bright white spot in the center of the canvas, creating the effect of a light source located on the back of the canvas. In this way, the artist creates the illusion of multi-layered paintings, conveys the movement of air.
The title of the project “Paradise Lost”, the artist determines the condition of a person who finds himself in the space of art, regardless of whether he is a creator or contemplator. Art historians who study the work of Paolo Ciabattini, note the influence of impressionism in the artist’s work. Even the process of creating paintings is a means of self-expression of the artist, which becomes the reason for his comparison with eminent masters.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Korbakov House" presented an exhibition of monumental painting by Evgeny Maximov and his students
- The exhibition "Possible Worlds of Zurab Tsereteli", which opened in Yaroslavl, was presented by the author
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- In the Novosibirsk Art Museum opened an exhibition - "PAX in Novosibirsk"
- Igor Dryomin: "In the labyrinth of meanings." Exhibition of works by Sergey Gusarin
- Zurab Tsereteli schenkte dem Vladimir-Suzdal Museum ein Hochrelief von Andrei Voznesensky
- Between Volga and Danube
- Presentation of the sculpture "Peter the Great" by Z.K. Tsereteli, dedicated to the 350th anniversary of the birth of the first Emperor, was held at the MVK of the Russian Academy of Arts