Exhibition of People’s Artist of Karelia Mikhail YUfa is open in Petrozavodsk automatic translate
PETROZAVODSK. «Maestro of painting» - under this name, on May 16, the Museum of Fine Arts opened an exhibition of Mikhail Yuf’s works dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the People’s Artist of Karelia. The exposition consists of paintings written by the artist in different years. It presents the main topics that interested the author during his life.
All the works for the exhibition, and there are more than forty of them in the exposition, are in the museum’s collection. «Maestro of painting» is not only a significant event in the cultural life of the Republic of Karelia. The creation of this exhibition, open until June 15, the museum staff paid tribute to the talented artist who left us in 2012.
During his lifetime, Mikhail Yufa always attended his exhibitions. Now only a self-portrait, written by a master in 1989, is located in the exhibition hall, as if indicating his presence. In the eighties, Mikhail Shlemovich worked a lot in the Crimea. Some of the canvases written in this creative period can be seen in the exposition.
It is interesting that in the paintings of Mikhail YUfa not find an image of the sea. On them stony roads, old trees with dried branches. He worked a lot in Gurzuf and its environs, but on his landscapes the village always appears night or evening. Even the names given by the author to his paintings emphasize that he wrote roads and mountains in the Crimea.
There was a place in the work of Mikhail Yuf and northern motives. It was in these canvases that his reverent attitude to the places connected with the historical past of the country was reflected. Especially bright feelings of the artist appeared in a triptych with the title «Ancient borders of the Motherland». At the exhibition there was a place for still life and portraits, in which the original manner of the master’s work and his extraordinary talent are especially clearly visible.
- An exhibition of watercolors by Anna Mikhailova ’Geografica’ was opened in the art gallery ’The House of the Doll’
- "Not only cats ..." - an art exhibition in Petrozavodsk
- The Premiere of the Magic Flute was successfully performed at the Music Theater of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- In Petrozavodsk there are ’Big Tours’ of the Moscow Theater. Mayakovsky
- "Love and joy of life" - personal exhibition of Dmitry Polenkin in Petrozavodsk
- The Petrozavodsk Theater ’Creative Workshop’ premiered the play ’One, Two, Three ...’
- Cloths of Konstantin Korovin from the collection of the Russian Museum temporarily moved to Petrozavodsk
- Literary festival ’Petroglyph’ was held in Karelia