"Truth and Fiction" - personal exhibition of the artist Valery Tsaplin Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. In the exhibition hall to them. N. A. Nuzhin On April 18, the opening of the art exhibition "Truth and Fiction" took place. Under this name, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Valery Tsaplin presented his personal exhibition prepared by the artist on the eve of his anniversary. This event was organized with the support of the city administration and the Cultural Development Fund.
In June of this year, Valery Tsaplin will celebrate his 55th birthday. The exhibition, open until May 25, includes works from different years. The author selected works for the exhibition, according to which you can see how a recognized artist improved his skills over the years. In the exhibition hall, next to recent paintings and graphic works, there are also the artist’s early works, performed by him as a student.
An important place in the exposition was taken by etchings, combined in the series “Afghan Requiem”. Etchings depicting a desert covered with cartridges took their place next to the triptych “Truth or Fiction,” which gave the name of the entire exposition. This composition of graphics makes you stop and think about the meaning of human existence.
The subjects of the works united in the exhibition exposition are diverse. Here there was a place for fairy tales and watercolors with landscapes painted by the artist in different parts of our country - from the north to the Crimean coast. Presented at the exhibition is the artist’s pride - the Til Uhlenpiegel cycle. For this series, Valery Tsaplin received an award - a gold medal from the Academy of Arts.
The profession of the artist Valery Tsaplin received in Leningrad, where in 1988 he graduated from the Institute. Repin. Already in 1989, he was admitted to the Union of Artists. Tsaplin participated in more than thirty exhibitions in different countries.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das Jaroslawler Kunstmuseum präsentierte die Arbeit von Michail Nesterow
- "Europäisches Stillleben" im Museum für Ausländische Kunst von Jaroslawl
- Ausstellung zum Jubiläum der Galerie von Alexander Shilov, eröffnet in Jaroslawl
- People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Evgeny Maximov brought his work to Yaroslavl
- The story of Peter Pan again on the stage of the Yaroslavl Puppet Theater
- "Alexander Karikh and his Enamel" - anniversary exhibition of the national artist of Russia
- The exhibition "Possible Worlds of Zurab Tsereteli", which opened in Yaroslavl, was presented by the author
- Das Bashmet Festival in Jaroslawl lädt Sie zu einer musikalischen Reise nach Europa ein