Margarita Felis - "The Sun of Crimea" Automatic translate
The first solo exhibition “The Sun of Crimea” by the artist Margarita Felis in St. Petersburg will delight residents and visitors of the city not only with its theme, but also with a special manner of writing. The exhibition is supported by the DeDiS gallery in the MAGNUS restaurant at address: 9 line V.O., d. 34 from April 14 to May 14, 2014.
A graduate of the Academy of Arts will present her works: juicy still lifes and vivid landscapes painted under the impression of the summer Crimea. Light and sincere work can immerse the viewer in an atmosphere of carefree relaxation and warmth.
Entrance to the exhibition is free!
from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Closed: Sat, Sun
Additional information by phone: +7 (952) 390-59-83
Pictures are available for purchase.
- Feria de Arte "ArtExpoSPb 2014"
- "Italien. Venezianische Reisen" im neuen Restaurant MAGNUS (St. Petersburg)
- "Primavera". Pintura gráfica de Maria Zhizhevskaya
- Igor Dremin: Alexander Rubets "FROM NATURE TO IMAGE"
- La exposición del famoso artista Dmitry Zhilinsky está abierta en el Museo Ruso