Exhibition dedicated to the centenary of the People’s Artist of the USSR Alexei Gritsay in the hall of the Russian Academy of Arts Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the exhibition hall of the Russian Academy of Arts on Prechistenka, an exhibition of paintings by Alexei Mikhailovich Gritsay, dedicated to the anniversary of the People’s Artist of the USSR, opened. This year marks its centenary. The exhibition features about fifty paintings by Alexei Gritsay in the 1940-1990s. All the works that make up the exhibition belong to the family collection.
Alexey Gritsay received the profession of an artist at the All-Russian Academy of Arts, which he graduated in 1939. In the early days of the war, the young painter went to the front. The artist said that participation in hostilities largely determined his creative destiny. Severe front-line weekdays made it possible to understand how important his native land was to him, and strengthened his love for Russian nature.
After the war, the artist returned to creativity, already in 1946 he made his debut at the All-Union Exhibition, presenting lyrical landscapes. Then he worked on portraits and genre paintings. However, throughout the life of Alexei Gritsay, landscapes were the main topics in his work.
Especially the artist liked to paint his paintings in spring and autumn, when the seasons change. He masterfully conveyed the state of nature with the help of the finest nuances of color, he did not have the same shades in the paintings, as the artist believed that in nature there are no repetitions.
Alexey Gritsay in his works was a follower of the best traditions of the classical Russian school of painting, captivating the audience with sincerity and high culture of painting. Each canvas created by the master seems to be written in one breath. However, this ease is deceptive - there are many sketches behind it, work on nature.
The works of Aleksey Gritsay are stored in the best museums, they rightfully occupy a place in the "golden fund" of Russian art.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Thesis of the young director Anton Gritsenko "On the wedding day" was presented at the Youth Theater
- In Novosibirsk, opened an art exhibition "Red Avenue"
- Igor Dryomin: Stas Namin. "Frankly / Insite Out"
- Creativity of Oleg Osin and Lyudmila Volova at the exhibition "Together", which opened in the halls of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- Igor Dryomin: "Island of Painting" by Karina Nazarova
- Paradise Lost is a new project by Italian artist Paolo Ciabattini
- The anniversary of Nikolai Nikogosyan was celebrated with an exhibition at the Academy of Arts