Creativity of the artist Anatoly Zverev in the new project of the Moscow Military School "Manege" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition of works by the artist Anatoly Zverev, which opened on January 27, was presented by the Moscow School of Manege "Manege", a new series of projects, under the general title - "On the threshold of a new museum…". In this series of exhibition projects, visitors will be introduced to new museums.
The exhibition is being held at the New Manege exhibition hall.
Address: Moscow, Georgievsky Lane, 3/3, p. 3.
The first museum presented in this project was the recently created “AZ Museum”, which is still in the design and construction stages. The exhibition, representing the creative heritage of Anatoly Zverev, a representative of 20th-century Russian art, whose work did not receive decent recognition during his lifetime, included about three hundred works by the artist.
The works belong to the years 1957-1960, when the artist worked most fruitfully. Many of the works presented in the exposition are unknown even to specialists. The basis of the exhibition was a collection donated to the future museum by the daughter of the famous collector George Kostaki, Alika Kostaki. Until recently, this collection was in Greece, so in Russia it is presented for the first time.
The collection came to Greece with its owner. The famous collector lived in the USSR for many years, creating a collection of works by Soviet avant-garde artists. Leaving for Greece, he donated part of the collection to the Tretyakov Gallery, and took the rest of the work from the country. This became possible, since they were considered "works that have no artistic value."
The entire exhibition space is united by a multimedia installation designed to reveal the meaning and value of the artist’s creative heritage, to show the variety of forms of his work. In a separate room, the results of the publishing work of the museum are presented, where unique albums and books are presented. A new album and catalog has been prepared for the opening of the exhibition.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Art groups raged in the Zverev Center
- Beyond the Line conceptual exhibition in the Zverev art center
- Igor Dryomin: Eröffnung der Ausstellung von Valeria Zvereva
- Exposición fotográfica de Valeria Zvereva "Secretos del espacio cercano"
- "Where I was born, it came in handy" from Vasily Florensky in the Zverev Center for Contemporary Art
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- "Natella Toidze. Sculpture of color" - a vivid exhibition at the New Manege exhibition hall
- In Veliky Novgorod at the exhibition "Private Territory" get acquainted with the legacy of the artist Viktor Danilov