For the first time in the Moscow Central House of Artists show painting by Jacob Weber Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The first personal exhibition of paintings by Jacob Weber, which opened on August 27 at the Central House of Artists, will be open in just two weeks. , the only artist whose work was awarded the title of Honored Artist of the Autonomous Republic of Volga Germans. The exhibition included thirty paintings by an outstanding artist, provided by the Engels Museum of Local Lore.
Recently, four paintings from the museum’s collection have been restored. The restoration artist M.N. Yashina, who works at the Moscow Museum of the Patriotic War, worked on their restoration. As a result of restoration work on one of the paintings, previously indistinguishable figures of a woman with a child appeared, ford crossing the Volga.
The exhibition was organized by the international union of German culture in conjunction with the Ethnographic Museum of the city of Engels, and is dedicated to the 250th anniversary of the manifesto of Empress Catherine the Second, which allowed foreigners to settle in Russia.
Jacob Weber, born in 1870 in the Saratov province, is a descendant of immigrants from Germany. He received an excellent art education, studying painting initially in Moscow, from the artist Konstantin Korovin, then at the Penza Art School. Later he completed a training course at the Academy of Arts of St. Petersburg.
In St. Petersburg, Jacob Weber organized a school of painting, but with the outbreak of World War I he was forced to return to his homeland, where he continued to study painting. In the 37th year he was repressed and exiled to Kazakhstan. In 1958, the artist died. Jacob Weber was rehabilitated two years before his death, but during his lifetime his personal exhibition did not take place. For the first time, an exhibition of his works was held in 1963.
From Moscow, an exhibition of paintings by Jacob Weber will move to Nizhny Novgorod.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Regalo de cumpleaños de Karl Weber: puesta en escena de la primera ópera sobreviviente en Alemania
- The exhibition of the artist Katya Medvedeva in the Central House of Artists is dedicated to her 80th birthday
- Igor Dryomin: Moscow Seasons. Fall 2016
- In the halls of the Central House of Artists on Krymsky Val opened the exhibition "Arctic" in Moscow, arrived from Murmansk
- Jurors Announced Laureates of the International Project – Exhibition “Landscapes of Abstraction”
- Große Ausstellung "Künstler der Krim", organisiert von der Union der Künstler Russlands, einem Arbeiter in den Hallen des Zentralen Hauses der Künstler
- Igor Dryomin: "Edge of the World", exhibition at the Central House of Artists
- Creativity of Natalia Grigorieva at the exhibition "Painting in Motion" presented at the Central House of Artists