The amazing world of drawings by Nadia Rusheva in the Nagornaya gallery Automatic translate
MOSCOW. An exhibition has opened in the Nagornaya gallery, where you can get acquainted with the work of a talented artist Nadia Rusheva, who passed away early. She was only allowed 17 years of life, but in such a short time she managed to do so much in her work that she could be considered an established personality.
The first exhibition of drawings by Nadia Rusheva took place when the young artist recently turned 12 years old. This event in her life happened thanks to the support and organization of the exhibition by the Youth magazine in 1964. A year later, her drawings were seen by numerous readers of Youth. Most of the works published in the journal were devoted to Pushkin’s theme.
The first drawings devoted to the work of Pushkin, Nadia painted back in 1960. These were thirty-six illustrations drawn over the evening, under the father’s reading of his beloved "Tales of Tsar Saltan." Several of these illustrations were included in the exposition of the opening exhibition.
Only the Pushkin cycle in the art heritage of Nadia Rusheva consists of more than three hundred drawings, and there are also illustrations for Bulgakov and Gogol, Shakespeare and Andersen. In total, in her short life, Nadia painted about ten thousand works. Her exhibitions were held in many countries of the world.
Nadia Rusheva created her works with a pen using mascara or ink, working in the technique of linear graphics. Today, most of the drawings by the young artist are in the Moscow Museum of A. S Pushkin, the St. Petersburg Museum of A. S. Pushkin has a small collection.
A memorial museum dedicated to her work was created at the school where Nadia Rusheva studied, there you can also see drawings created by the artist.
The exhibition of Nadia Rusheva’s creativity, which presents about a hundred works by the artist, is open until September 8th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition of graphics by Nadia Rusheva at the National Museum of Altai
- "Es ist nur Petersilie" - eine Ausstellung von Lyudmila Petrushevskaya
- Die lang erwartete Verfilmung von Petrushevskaya und die neue Rolle von Olga Antonova
- The theater "School of Drama by German Sidakov" premiered the play "Love in a Glass of Water" based on the works of Lyudmila Petrushevskaya
- Exposición "Aqua Omnia Sunt / El agua lo tiene todo" en la galería "Nagornaya"
- Konstantin Khudyakov - The Art of Deep Immersion
- Exhibition Space Methodology
- September 5 is an open day at the Nagornaya gallery