The opening of the exhibition "Out of Time" Yaroslavl artists celebrated the anniversary Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. On the 25th of July the exhibition “Out of Time” began to work in the exhibition hall of the city’s art-historical museum of the reserve. The insert became one of the events dedicated to the eightieth anniversary of the Yaroslavl branch of the Union of Artists.
The anniversary was marked by a series of various events, however, the opened exhibition stands among them in a special place. The primary reason for such a high significance of this exhibition is the fact that the works presented at it are made by authors who have already passed away.
Seventy works of various genres and styles are the creative successes of Yaroslavl artists who wrote them in different years of the last century. At the opening of the exhibition, Ekaterina Zmeeva. being her curator, spoke about the uniqueness of this exhibition, since most of the works that made up the exhibition belong to private collections, it will be difficult to collect them again for display.
Although the exhibition presents very different works, they are united by the authorship of the Yaroslavl Union of Artists. If we classify the works by genre, it becomes clear that the largest number of works is landscapes, and among the rest you can see portraits, still lifes and military studies, written in the middle of the last century by Nikolai Kirsanov.
All the names of artists whose works were included in the exhibition are legends of the fine arts of Yaroslavl. All the works presented are worthy of attention, but the main thing is that they emphasize the connection of the times, therefore it is important that Yaroslavl artists began the celebration of their anniversary with the opening of a memorial exhibition.
The display of masterpieces written by artists who went down in the history of art of Yaroslavl will continue until August 19th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das Yaroslavl Art Museum präsentierte das Werk von Mikhail Nesterov
- "Europäisches Stillleben" im Museum für ausländische Kunst von Jaroslawl
- In Jaroslawl wurde die Ausstellung zum Jubiläum der Galerie Alexander Schilows eröffnet
- People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Evgeny Maximov brought his work to Yaroslavl
- The story of Peter Pan again on the stage of the Yaroslavl Puppet Theater
- "Alexander Karikh and his Enamel" - anniversary exhibition of the national artist of Russia
- The exhibition "Possible Worlds of Zurab Tsereteli", which opened in Yaroslavl, was presented by the author
- Das Bashmet Festival in Yaroslavl lädt Sie zu einer musikalischen Reise durch Europa ein