A joint project of the museums of Omsk and Yekaterinburg in the Museum. Vrubel Automatic translate
OMSK. Museum them. Vrubel presents a project created in conjunction with the Museum of Fine Arts in Yekaterinburg - the exhibition "Window to Europe". The exposition of this exhibition is composed of collections provided by the funds of two museums - Omsk and Yekaterinburg.
Initially, the exhibition dedicated to the Year of the Netherlands in Russia worked in Yekaterinburg, and now Omsk connoisseurs of painting have the opportunity to get acquainted with the works of artists from the Netherlands, Belgium and Flanders. All the paintings that made up the exhibition were painted in the 17-19 centuries.
Ten paintings came to the exhibition in Omsk from the collection of the Yekaterinburg Museum, one of which, “The Herd”, is not authorized. Only the approximate time is known when it was written - the middle of the seventeenth century. In one of the paintings created by the Dutch artist, who was surrounded by Rembrandt, there are only his initials.
The Omsk collection of works by Dutch painters is considered one of the largest in West Siberian museums. In the museum to them. Vrubel holds about fifty works, most of which before the revolution were the property of eminent Russian citizens. Several works entered the museum from the collections of the Russian Museum and the Hermitage.
The exhibition was complemented by ceramic products and a collection of lace made in Belgium. The lace collection dates from the 19th century. It will be possible to get acquainted with the “Window to Europe” until September 1 of this year.
It should be noted that the museum. Since June 12, Vrubel has been providing its visitors with a new service - in addition to the usual tour guides, it will be possible to use the services of an audio guide. Traveling alone through museum halls, the visitor will hear all the necessary information. On Russia Day, this service is free.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Lecture by Maria Moroz "Excellent connections. Repin, Vrubel, Diaghilev and Spanish artists"
- In the museum to them. Vrubel opened exhibition of works by the artist Diffine-Christie "Light and Air"
- A new exhibition at the Omsk Museum. Vrubel - "Temple in art. Art in the temple"
- Ausstellung eines Gemäldes von MA. Vrubel ’Allegorie der Philosophie’
- Kievans were immersed in the work of M. Vrubel at the National Museum of Russian Art
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- Festival "Week of the experimental theater" for the ninth time opened in Omsk
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk