A joint project of museums in Omsk and Yekaterinburg in the Museum. Vrubel automatic translate
OMSC. The Museum. Vrubel is represented by a project created jointly with the Museum of Fine Arts of Ekaterinburg - the exhibition «Window to Europe». The exposition of this exhibition is made up of collections provided by the funds of two museums - Omsk and Ekaterinburg.
Originally, the exhibition dedicated to the Year of the Netherlands in Russia, worked in Yekaterinburg, and now Omsk connoisseurs of fine art have the opportunity to get acquainted with the works of art masters from Holland, Belgium and Flanders. All the canvases that made up the exhibition were written in the 17-19th centuries.
From the collection of the Museum of Yekaterinburg, ten paintings arrived at the exhibition in Omsk, one of which, the «Herd», is not authorized. Only the approximate time when it is written is known - the middle of the seventeenth century. In one of the paintings created by the Dutch artist, who was part of Rembrandt’s circle, there are only his initials.
Omsk collection of works by Dutch painters is considered one of the largest in West Siberian museums. In the museum. Vrubel holds about fifty works, most of which before the revolution was the property of eminent Russian citizens. Several works were sent to the museum from the funds of the Russian Museum and the Hermitage.
The exhibition was complemented by ceramic products and a collection of laces made in Belgium. Lace collection dates back to the 19th century. With «Window to Europe» it will be possible to get acquainted before September 1 of the current year.
It should be noted that the Museum. Vrubel from June 12, provides its visitors a new service - in addition to the usual guides you can use audio guide services. Traveling alone in museum halls, the visitor will hear all the necessary information. On the Day of Russia this service is free.
- In the museum. Vrubel opened an exhibition of works by the artist Diffine-Christie ’Light and Air’
- A new exhibition in the Omsk Museum. Vrubel - ’Temple in art. Art in the Temple »
- Exhibition of one painting by MA. Vrubel ’Allegory of Philosophy’
- Kievians immersed in the work of M. Vrubel in the National Museum of Russian Art
- En el repertorio del Omsk Drama Theatre, la obra de A. Ostrovsky ’The Truth is Good, and Happiness Is Better’
- Festival ’Week of Experimental Theater’ was opened for the ninth time in Omsk
- The best theaters of the country came to the festival ’Academy-2016’, which opened in Omsk
- What time is the ’Summer Residents’. Results of Omsk festival ’Movement’