Paintings and drawings by the artist Ekaterina Kondrashina at the MAHL RAX complex Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On April 15, an exhibition of graphic and painting works by artist Ekaterina Kondrashina opened in the exhibition hall of the MAHL RAX complex. She devoted her personal exhibition to the memory of her parents, whose talent the artist inherited.
The exhibition includes more than a hundred works performed at different times - landscapes, still lifes and portraits. In search of her individual style, Yekaterina Kondrashina gathered together her impressions of her parents’ paintings and her own path, passed from artistic descriptiveness to iconic images.
Among many contemporary artists, the works of Ekaterina Kondrashina stand in a special place. The artist’s works are sensual and sincere, full of bright and rich colors. She is gifted with many talents. In the creative baggage of Ekaterina Kondrashina, who has many admirers of her work in different countries, not only painting.
She is also known as a restorer and designer, was engaged in the restoration of ancient frescoes in Italian cities. In many private homes in Russia and Italy, she painted the walls, and the artist holds ceramic vases and wall panels.
For her work, Ekaterina Kondrashina was awarded prestigious awards. She has held more than twenty solo exhibitions, and those in which the artist took part can be counted about seventy. The very first exhibition of her works was organized by her parents and was held in the city of Podolsk, when the young artist was only 9 years old.
Since 2010, Ekaterina Nikolaevna has been working as a director of the MAHL RAX complex, while simultaneously engaging in creative, social and teaching activities, she teaches children the basics of painting.
The exhibition of the talented Moscow artist can be visited on April 23rd.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exposición de Ekaterina Kondrashina "Paleta multicolor"
- Ekaterina Kondrashina und Studenten - 5. Gemeinsam macht es Spaß, spazieren zu gehen
- Exhibition of paintings and graphics "Catherine Kondrashina and students-2"
- Exposición de pinturas y gráficos "Catherine Kondrashina y estudiantes"
- Igor Dryomin: Stas Namin. "Frankly / Insite Out"
- Creativity of Oleg Osin and Lyudmila Volova at the exhibition "Together", which opened in the halls of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- Igor Dryomin: "Island of Painting" by Karina Nazarova