Painting and graphics of the artist Ekaterina Kondrashina in the MAHL RAH complex automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the exhibition hall of the MAHL RAH complex, an exhibition of graphics and painting by artist Yekaterina Kondrashina opened on April 15. Her personal exhibition she dedicated to the memory of parents, whose talent the artist inherited.
The exposition includes more than a hundred works, executed at different times - landscapes, still lifes and portraits. In search of her individual handwriting, Ekaterina Kondrashina gathered together her impressions from her parents’ painting and her own way, traversed from artistic descriptiveness to iconic images.
Among many contemporary artists, works by Ekaterina Kondrashina stand on a special place. The artist’s works, sensual and sincere, are full of bright and juicy colors. She is gifted with many talents. In the creative bag of Ekaterina Kondrashina, who has many admirers of her work in different countries, not only painting.
She is also known as a restorer and designer, she was engaged in the restoration of ancient frescoes in Italian cities. In many private homes in Russia and Italy, wall paintings were made, ceramic vases and wall panels made by the artist were made.
For her work, Ekaterina Kondrashina was awarded prestigious awards. She held more than twenty personal exhibitions, and those in which the artist participated can be counted about seventy. The very first exhibition of her works was organized by her parents and was held in the city of Podolsk, when the young artist was only 9 years old.
Since 2010, Ekaterina Nikolaevna works as a director of the MAHL RAH complex, while simultaneously engaged in creative, public and teaching activities - she teaches children the basics of painting.
The exhibition of the talented Moscow artist can be visited on April 23rd.
- Exhibition of Catherine Kondrashina "Multicolored PALETTE"
- Ausstellung von Ekaterina Kondrashina
- Exhibition of paintings and graphics ’Ekaterina Kondrashina and pupils-2’
- Exhibition of paintings and graphics ’Ekaterina Kondrashina and pupils’
- Igor Dremin: Stas Namin. ’Francamente / Insite Out’
- Creativity of Oleg Osin and Lyudmila Volova at the exhibition ’Together’, which opened in the halls of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Igor Dremin: Flowers and Birds. Exhibition of works by Yan Dunjian
- Igor Dremin: ’The Island of Painting’ by Karina Nazarova