Unknown to Muscovites work Bryullov from the Russian Museum at the exhibition in the Pushkin Museum Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Pushkin Museum. Pushkin from February 26 opens for visitors an exhibition of graphic works of the famous Russian painter Karl Bryullov. In the title of the exhibition there are the words «Famous and unknown...». This fully corresponds to its content, as the exposition presents not only the works familiar to Moscow spectators, but also graphic works provided by the Russian Museum.
A series of graphics, consisting of 14 watercolors and works made by sepia, depict Italian sitters dressed in national costumes. «Italian album», which included a total of 33 graphic sheets, has become the main «highlight» of this exhibition. The Moscow public these works were not yet familiar.
The Russian museum received them from a private collector, and in order to finally confirm that the authorship belongs to really Bryullov, the works were carefully examined by collectors. It was found that the paper on which the drawings are made corresponds to the time when Bryullov lived in Italy.
Moreover, the paper on which one of the drawings is written is identical to Briullov’s letters sent from an Italian trip. Some negligence of these works is due to the fact that these were sketches for future works. They were made to fix movements and gestures.
For the first time within the framework of one exposition genre scenes representing a cycle of masterfully executed watercolors, united by one theme - dreams are presented. The watercolors filled with a soft irony show that the nun is dreaming, what dreams a young girl visits before dawn, and which ones - grandmother and granddaughter.
It is possible that the collectors have many more unknown works of Karl Bryullov, and until May 15, you can visit this exhibition.
- El Centro Vladimir IZO presentó al público reproducciones de obras de Van Gogh, realizadas en la técnica del giclee digital.
- En el Museo Pushkin. Pushkin abre exposición de obras de Giorgio Morandi
- Una exposición única de pinturas táctiles ’Para ver lo invisible’ en el museo. Mashkova
- En el Museo de Bellas Artes Pushkin, una exposición única de grabados de Goya y Dalí
- In the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, another new exhibition ’Piranesi. Before and after’
- Raphael’s exhibition opened in the Pushkin Museum
- At the exhibition of Lev Bakst, which opened in the Pushkin Museum, the first visitors visited
- "Obras maestras de la pintura rusa de la colección del departamento de colecciones personales del Museo Pushkin que lleva el nombre de AS Pushkin"