Landscapes of Nan Hoover from the famous collection of Montevideo automatic translate
MOSCOW. January 17 in Moscow will start a powerful exhibition of works by artist Neng Hoover, created on the basis of the collection of the Amsterdam archive of media art «Montevideo». Visit the exhibition will be possible until February 4 at the ArtPlay Design Center.
Creativity Nan Hoover is an attempt to unite the fine arts and various media genres. The artist, whose life ended in 2008, aspired to study the plasticity of the body, both with the help of traditional methods of painting, and with the help of technical techniques of video editing.
Turning to a detailed examination of the human body, she created abstract landscapes. The space of which was animated by the play of light and shadow, was filled with energy due to unobtrusive and somewhat blurred symbolism.
The presented exhibition contains the most vivid works of Nan Hoover collected in the Montevideo archive, therefore it can be considered a kind of retrospective creativity of the artist. Having visited it, you can fully understand the peculiarities of this extraordinary talent and immerse yourself in the exciting and disturbing world of contemporary art!
- "SeedShaker: Waiting for a Favorable Environment and the Right Time"
- TV channel "Spas" will show the shrines of Russia
- Exposición ’Media City’
- Media project of Olga Gurevich and Natalia Sitnikova Relict light
- Exhibition ’New art codes. Media art from the Rodchenko School. ’
- ARTnews and Art in America have united into the largest art-publication in the world
- Igor Dremin: Exhibition of Life Zone in M ??* ARS