"Art of the East" - a series of lectures from the "Cultural Project" has started in Kiev Automatic translate
November 26, the Ukrainian organization "Cultural Project" began a new cycle of lectures on the study of Oriental art. For the fourth year in a row, this creative organization continues to conduct diverse training events aimed at involving people in the world of art. This time the goal was a deep immersion in the features of visual art in Eastern countries.
This lecture program is held under the patronage of art critic Galina Shevtsova and will last until December 22. Lectures, saturated with vivid visibility, are held 2 times during the week (Monday and Saturday). And they include the following blocks: the intricacies of the religions of the eastern countries, the art of India, China and Japan.
These countries have countless differences, but at the same time they are united by a single religion - Buddhism. It is as if a white thread "sews" such dissimilar peoples and leads them to a single wisdom. However, this is enriched. After all, every country throughout the entire period of its development has brought up in its people a deep philosophy, high aesthetic qualities, a tendency to various types of arts and self-development.
The lectures are interesting in that the orientalist Galina Shevtsova is not a pure theorist, but a practitioner. She herself has mastered the subtle art of calligraphy, is engaged in art photography and takes part in many Japanese cultural restoration projects.
The culture and religion of the East will never lose their relevance, because they give the Western world the opportunity to remember that life in vanity and egoism is far from the only, and most importantly, not the most reasonable way of existence!
- Zum ersten Mal wurde in Donezk das Internationale Festival der Kleinformen "Mizanscena" eröffnet
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- Winners of the Children Film Festival festival announced for children and adolescents
- Descanso de alta calidad con colchones de la tienda FurnitureOk en Ucrania