"The Art of the Countries of the East" - a series of lectures from the "Cultural Project" started in Kiev automatic translate
On November 26, the Ukrainian organization «Cultural Project» launched a new cycle of lectures devoted to the study of the art of the East. For the fourth year in a row this creative organization continues to conduct various educational activities aimed at involving people in the art world. This time the goal was a deep immersion in the visual arts of the Eastern countries.
This program is held under the patronage of art critic Galina Shevtsova and last until December 22. Lectures, rich in vivid clarity, are held 2 times during the week (Monday and Saturday). And include the following blocks: the intricacies of the religions of the eastern countries, the arts of India, China and Japan.
These countries have countless differences, but they are united by a single religion - Buddhism. He is like a white thread «sews» so different people and leads them to a single wisdom. However, while this is enriched. After all, every country during its entire development period has cultivated in its people a deep philosophy, high aesthetic qualities, a propensity for various kinds of arts and self-development.
Lectures are interesting because Orientalist Galina Shevtsova is not a pure theorist, but a practitioner. She herself mastered the subtle art of calligraphy, engaged in artistic photography and took part in many Japanese projects of cultural restoration.
The culture and religion of the East will never lose their relevance, because they give the Western world the opportunity to remember that life in vanity and selfishness is far from being the only, and most importantly, not the most reasonable way of existence!
- En la primera vez, el Festival Internacional de Pequeñas Formas ’Mizanscena’ se inauguró en Donetsk
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after the anniversary
- The 19th International Book Fair was held in Odessa
- The program of the film festival ’Mute Nights’ was announced
- In Odessa, for the first time will pass the International Literary Festival
- The XIX International Book Fair-Fair ’Green Wave’ will be held in Odessa
- Winners of the festival for children and adolescents ’Children’s Film Festival’
- Quality rest with mattresses from the store FurnitureOk in Ukraine