Creativity of young artists of China in the Museum of Modern Art Automatic translate
Today, November 7, the exhibition of art works by young Chinese artists “New Directions” begins in the Moscow Museum of Modern Art. The organization of the exhibition was attended by the ministries of culture of two countries - Russia and China, as well as the international exhibition agency of the People’s Republic of China.
Along with the changes that have taken place over the past decades in the political life of China, the attitude of the Chinese authorities towards new trends in the field of culture and art has changed. In the thirty years that have passed since the reforms began in the life of the country, a new generation of young people has grown up, for whom the cultural life of all countries of the world has become available.
Introduction to the world cultural values of our time has changed young people who previously lived in a space closed to external influence. Consequently, Chinese art began to change. Everything that began to excite the young generation of the country was reflected in their work.
Changes in the artistic traditions of China are obvious and of interest to connoisseurs of all types of art. If the traditions of Chinese art that developed over five millennia, passing from generation to generation, remained virtually unchanged, today today each of the young Chinese artists is in constant creative search.
Creating modern works, some painters use traditional painting methods, but many of the young artists are guided by new techniques that have already been tested by their colleagues from other countries. The works of Chinese artists of the new generation are many experiments that portend the emergence of new trends in the art of China.
You can get acquainted with the works of the young generation of Chinese artists on December 2nd. Museum address: Moscow, st. Petrovka, d. 25
- El primer largometraje sobre Harms dirigido por Ivan Bolotnikov participó en la competencia del Festival Internacional de Cine de China.
- Silber von Dogadin beim Isaac Stern-Wettbewerb
- El regreso simbólico de Isaac Stern a la tierra china
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- Belgorod residents saw China through the eyes of Voronezh artist Vladimir Goncharov
- Die persönliche Ausstellung von Jewgeni Kitajkin, die im Künstlerhaus eröffnet wurde, widmete sich der Erinnerung des Künstlers
- China to host Russian war movie festival
- For the first time in Moscow, the world-famous Magic Chinese Lantern Festival