In Lipetsk, the Moscow artist N. Ovsienko brought her landscapes and dolls automatic translate
The regional exhibition hall of the city of Lipetsk invites you to visit the exhibition «The World through the Eyes of Ovsienko». Moscow artist, a member of the Union of Russian Artists Natalia Ovsienko brought her works written in different parts of our planet, where she managed to visit the fates of fate. The canvases that made up the exposition of the exhibition depict landscapes from around the world.
Visitors to the exhibition, peering at the paintings hung on the walls, as if traveling with the artist. And landscapes help to get into exotic India, then to Syria, then American skyscrapers and corners of nature of North America begin. Next to the bright exotic are the modest landscapes of the central strip of Russia.
Looking at the pictures of the artist, it’s hard to believe that she received art education after she graduated from the famous Baumanka, where she received a specialization as a system engineer. Her husband constantly worked in different parts of the world, and Natalia accompanied her children along with her on trips.
Staying abroad was long. Together with longing for the homeland came the craving for creativity. The love of drawing, which was manifested by the artist in her childhood, made Natalya turn to painting. She took it seriously, beginning to take private lessons, then went to the Academy of Arts of New York. After returning home, the faculty of art at the Moscow State Mining University was finished.
So Natalia Ovsienko became a professional artist. Her solo exhibitions have visited different countries, diplomas were awarded at various competitions. Personal exhibitions Ovsienko always consist of two parts - one of them her paintings, and the other consists of a collection of national dolls, which the artist collects all her life.
The exhibition in Lipetsk will work another week.
- In Lipetsk kündigte die Ergebnisse des Festivals Wettbewerb "In der Spiegelszene"
- El teatro Lipetsk "Compromise" presentó el estreno de la obra "No necesitamos a nadie"
- "Reuniones y destinos": una exposición de la memoria de Victor Sorokin en la Casa del Maestro
- Exposición de creatividad del artista Lipetsk Vladimir Davydenko en la Casa del Maestro
- The Grand Prix of the Lipetsk Theater Meetings was presented to the Theater of Drama from Vladimir for the performance ’Hamlet’
- In the Lipetsk Art Museum an exhibition of paintings by the Tkachev Brothers, People’s Artists of the Russian Federation
- At the finish of the marathon ’Music in the Manor’ sounded ’Eugene Onegin’