Moscow artist N. Ovsienko brought her landscapes and dolls to Lipetsk Automatic translate
The regional exhibition hall of the city of Lipetsk invites you to visit the exhibition "The World through the Eyes of Ovsienko." Moscow artist, member of the Union of Russian Artists Natalia Ovsienko brought her works written in different parts of our planet, where she managed to visit by the will of fate. The canvases that made up the exhibition exhibit landscapes from around the world.
Visitors to the exhibition, peering at the paintings hung on the walls, as if traveling with the artist. And landscapes help to get into exotic India or Syria, then American skyscrapers and corners of nature in North America begin. Next to the bright exotic, modest landscapes of central Russia are located.
Looking at the artist’s paintings, it’s hard to believe that she got an art education after she graduated from the famous Baumanka, where she received a degree in systems engineering. Her husband constantly worked in different parts of the world, and Natalia accompanied him on trips with the children.
Staying abroad was a long one. Together with homesickness came a craving for creativity. The love of drawing, which was manifested by the artist as a child, made Natalia turn to painting classes. She took this seriously, starting to take private lessons, then entered the New York Academy of Arts. After returning home, she completed the art faculty of Moscow State University.
So Natalia Ovsienko became a professional artist. Her solo exhibitions have traveled to different countries, diplomas have been received at various competitions. Solo exhibitions of Ovsienko always consist of two parts - on one of them are her paintings, and the other consists of a collection of national dolls, which the artist collects all her life.
The exhibition in Lipetsk will work another week.
- In Lipezk kündigte die Ergebnisse des Festival-Wettbewerbs "Im Spiegel der Bühne"
- Lipetsk Theater "Compromise" presented the premiere of the play "Nobody We Need"
- "Reuniones y destinos" - una exposición en memoria de Victor Sorokin en la Casa del Maestro
- Exhibition of creativity of the Lipetsk artist Vladimir Davydenko in the House of Masters
- Grand Prix of “Lipetsk Theater Meetings” awarded to the Vladimir Drama Theater for the play “Hamlet”
- The Lipetsk Art Museum has opened an exhibition of paintings by the Tkachev Brothers, folk artists of the Russian Federation
- “Eugene Onegin” sounded at the finish of the “Music in the Estates” marathon