Famous views of Naples from the Tretyakov Gallery will show residents of Omsk Automatic translate
The project of the Tretyakov Gallery, dedicated to the Italian city of Naples, which became Mecca for Russian artists of the 18-19 centuries, has now become available to residents of Omsk. In order to join the work of outstanding masters of painting, Omsk residents do not need to go to the capital, just visit the Omsk Regional Museum named after M. Vrubel.
In its halls there is an exposition composed of priceless paintings by the best artists of Russia, whose work was perfected by depicting unique landscapes of the Italian coast, views of Naples, its inhabitants of all classes. The exhibition presents works by the most famous artists, including Tropinin and Kiprensky, Shchedrin and Timashevsky.
Each of them had their own vision of this noisy Italian port city, which was displayed on the canvases of the masters. Vasily Shterenberg and Evgraf Sorokin in their genre compositions described the life of the inhabitants of Naples, and Vasily Tropinin and Pimen Orlov painted portraits of Russian celebrities, the backdrop of which was the magnificent volcano Vesuvius, at the foot of which Naples was located.
The famous landscapes of Sylvester Shchedrin with images of the Naples embankment, bays and bays of the vicinity of the city, their unusual lighting are fanned with silence and tranquility, which have always been characteristic of southern nature. This nature turned out to be so generous to Shchedrin that, having arrived in the country in 1818, he could not part with it. The artist lived and worked in Italy until the last days of his life, the city of Sorrento became his last refuge.
Omsk residents and guests of the city will be able to enjoy viewing the works of famous masters for almost two weeks - the exhibition is waiting for visitors until September 29.
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov