Double dose of modern culture - "Art Moscow" and "Moscow Art Week" Automatic translate
Since September 19, the largest contemporary art fair has been held in Moscow, with 35 of the world’s largest galleries participating. The area for the Art Moscow fair was provided by the Central House of Artists.
For the 16th time, residents of the capital have had a unique opportunity, without leaving their hometown, to not only get acquainted with private collections of modern art. Among the regular exhibitors, the Havana galleries Collage Habana Gallery and La Acacia Gallery stand out, which set out to present the work of Cuban artists as fully as possible. Whitestone gallery is actively promoting the world of Japanese talent. And the creativity of Western Europe can be impressed by the collection of the Knoll Gallery.
This year, the organizers slightly altered the usual structure of the event, highlighting each gallery, regardless of its world rating, the same area. Visitors can freely walk around them, like a museum.
Simultaneously with the fair, which will end on September 23, a two-week complex of cultural events “Moscow Art Week” is taking place in the capital, the deadline of which will be September 30. Thus, Muscovites and stray tourists have an unprecedented opportunity at one time to cover the entire kaleidoscope of contemporary art.
- "Time of the Moscow River"
- "La ciudad a la altura: Moscú y moscovitas durante la guerra"
- CLASE MAESTRA "ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ" 12+
- CLASES MAESTRAS PARA NIÑOS "EXPERIMENTOS DE COLOR ÓPTICO" 5+
- CLASES MAESTRAS - ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ. EXPERIMENTOS OPTICOS DE PINTURA CLARA
- Ausstellung "Tore der Vielseitigkeit"
- PETER-MOSKAU. Ausstellung von Gemälden und Grafiken zum 100. Jahrestag des Umzugs der Hauptstadt von Petrograd nach Moskau
- Exposición de collages y carteles de Sergei Nekhaev "Puntos para la distancia"